*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have June, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 I'm hoping for a really good BB or CC cream,( Dr Jart's would be great) a big beach towel would be nice, a tote style summer purse and a lip balm with SPF.

I'm hoping for a really good BB or CC cream,( Dr Jart's would be great) a big beach towel would be nice, a tote style summer purse and a lip balm with SPF.
The bb/cc cream could be a disaster with shades.

I would rather not have any makeup and think it would be a PS blunder just like the one size fits all. They don't know our shade or skin sensitivity, I would be upset for the price of the box with makeup that I could not use. I agree about the PS logo stuff. Once in awhile is ok, but only as a free item, but I don't want my subscription I pay for to be marketing outlet for their brand name.

Nope, no spoilers.  We usually don't know what's being sent until the first photo shows up on Instagram.

Has anyone been charged yet? I have the 3 month sub right now so I wouldn't know. What I'm wishing for is a nice palette. They haven't done one since last September. We keep getting lippies, got the awesome buxom (sp?) Mascara in march, a beauty blender last month......now we just need a nice eye palette!

No charges yet. I'm expecting it today though. They usually don't do that stuff on the weekend.

It would be really nice if they shipped this week so that it comes before my vacation the 15th. With Smartpost even that might be calling it close!

I got my shipment notification on the 10th last month. I can usually check it for a few days before my using my reference number so it probably shipped around the 6th. It will be close!

Originally Posted by nancy771 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone been charged yet? I have the 3 month sub right now so I wouldn't know.

What I'm wishing for is a nice palette. They haven't done one since last September. We keep getting lippies, got the awesome buxom (sp?) Mascara in march, a beauty blender last month......now we just need a nice eye palette!
just saw a charge from them today

I'd love to see a beach towel in this month's box - that'd be fun! 

I'm now processing on PopSugar's page, I am going to try to make it spoiler free this month if I can
burnout.gif

They've had stuff like this before and none of it ended up being in the box. They like to throw the words "must have" around a lot on the PopSugar sites.
Yep. Those lists are practically anti-spoilers: If something is listed there, we won't get it.

Back