*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have June, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm super excited about this box. Unfortunately I won't be able to open mine until August or any of my other sub boxes for that matter. I will be gone the from the second week in June until the second week of August and ill be without Internet. Its really going to kill me not knowing what's in any of my boxes.

Just out of curiosity, why the fridge? I've never heard of that...
It supposedly makes the nail polish last longer. They say as nail polish gets older it starts to discolor but I usually use my bottles up quicker then it would take to find out if that's really true lol.

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It supposedly makes the nail polish last longer. They say as nail polish gets older it starts to discolor but I usually use my bottles up quicker then it would take to find out if that's really true lol.
I think the key to keeping the color true is exposure to light:  I had two bottles of approximately the same age (China Glaze DV8), and the one I had out and used did change color and lightened up quite a bit -- but the one I kept away from light did not.  Neither were kept in the fridge.  

June going to be things for summer ... July should be awesome because that is PopSugar's 1 Year Birthday

birthday.gif

Originally Posted by EastCoastPlus40 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

June going to be things for summer ... July should be awesome because that is PopSugar's 1 Year Birthday

birthday.gif
I love the way you're thinking!  I am in :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am soooo excited for June. This is going to be my 3rd box. July should be good like someone above said about the 1 year anniversary. 

Originally Posted by EastCoastPlus40 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

birthday.gif

I hope so because my birthday is in July also so it would be a really awesome if it was a great box for our birthdays.

Originally Posted by RaquelMichelle7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope so because my birthday is in July also so it would be a really awesome if it was a great box for our birthdays.
Yay, July birthday here as well.   I am gonna jump on the summer June and July awesome box bandwagon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Originally Posted by gejag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay, July birthday here as well.   I am gonna jump on the summer June and July awesome box bandwagon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  
Jumping in on this bandwagon too! July is my birthday month and I am hoping its going to be amazing!!!

Originally Posted by AmandaMaven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jumping in on this bandwagon too! July is my birthday month and I am hoping its going to be amazing!!!
Love it July-baby girlies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by AmandaMaven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This! The first two years of my daughter's life was all about her and I decided to start subbing because I was starting to feel like I was looking touch with me. These boxes - especially PopSugar really help give me a needed pick-me-up. I think you should definitely sub - at least for a month or two! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm feel the same way.  I'm a single mom to 2 boys, 3 and 4.  This box is my treat to myself.  My life is so chaotic and getting this box makes me feel a little special once a month.

I just got a survey asking a bunch of questions about the box. Looks like they are definitely looking for input! Plus you can win a $500 Visa gift card for answering!

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got a survey asking a bunch of questions about the box. Looks like they are definitely looking for input! Plus you can win a $500 Visa gift card for answering!
I got it too,  I thought they asked some good questions.

Back