[SPOILERS] POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those eggs are really popular. And they always include a sugary treat in the box I think, maybe because of their name? But I'm guessing it would just be an extra like the candy hearts bc those eggs are pretty cheap.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OH those are Cadbury cream eggs.  

Mini eggs are the robin eggs looking treats

And both are delicious seasonal treats!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But I give away nearly all food in the PS boxes because it's usually highly unhealthy. 

Originally Posted by martianeskimo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lolll, everything in the box must be green!!!

I actually hope they do so there'll be less of a chance for my box to get lost while I'm moving. Though, I do have to say that I feel pretty sad about still subscribing after the way CS has just ignored me. I guess I just really like the surprise... 
I suspect it will have green polish or something, because not only is it St. Patricks day, but also because emerald is the color of the year :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tdero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I suspect it will have green polish or something, because not only is it St. Patricks day, but also because emerald is the color of the year :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was just about to say the same thing! Emerald is so popular right now! I would like to see a nice body scrub or something since it's about time to break out the self tanner! 

I would love some bright colored makeup items-blush, eyeshadow, lip colors, nail polish, etc. Maybe some nice smelling candles or lotion.

A Green spring scarf. Bright colors.  Maybe some bulbs to grow (with a clear vase and some rocks... i forget what that process is called... forcing?? maybe?)    Some Candy colored jewelry.  Something fitness related (ya know -- since it's nice outside)  heck -- a pastel jump rope would totally make my day.  I anticipate a lot of spring related items of course -- and something Emerald/green since it IS the color of 2013, the color of Spring, and the color for St Patrick's day... I feel like that's an obvious choice. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am SUPER excited about this box... and i'm going to TRY to stay spoiler free -- i feel like that'll make it more fun.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm leaning towards spring/refresh/renew theme, so my completely random list of things for a March Box would include:

• Gift certificate for a blow out at one of those blow dry bars popping up all over (this probably isn't very reasonable since very few chains have national locations) (beauty)
  • Lipstick or makeup organizer (beauty)
  • Tickets to an Oscar nominated film (entertainment)
  • Facial mask, or products for an at home facial (beauty)
  • Flowers (again probably not reasonable but a bunch of spring flowerss would be lovely and they are shippable) (home)
  • Scented sachets for under your pillows or undie drawer (home)
  • Gift cert. for a brow (bikini) wax (again, probably not reasonable like the blow out idea) (beauty)
  • Hair accessory (headband, maybe a fitness one) (fitness/fashion)
  • Gift cert for a cooking class (home/food)
  • Makeup or hair brushes or cleaners (beauty)
  • iTunes cards (entertainment)
  • Gift certs for dry cleaning (home/fashion) to clean those winter sweaters/coats/clothing
  • Sunglasses (fashion)
  • Water bottle (fitness)
  • I'm pretty sure we're getting Easter candy (food)

This is going to be my last box. Sigh.

Due to financial reasons and just haven't been overly impressed. But I am hoping March will be awesome & include something with an emerald color.

I hope this box is amazing. Its my first one, and I am really excited about it!!!! :) 

I hope no more nail polish! I have SO MUCH, and I never paint my fingers. I would love a greenn scarf, or some eyeshadow though!

I'd love a green scarf! I'd rather not have green polish because most don't look that great on me... But I wouldn't complain if we did get that. It can always go on my toes. =)

I had unsubbed earlier this month because I wasn't sure if I'd have the money. Now I went to resub and it says my first box will be April! 
bawling.gif
 Sent them an email. I will be so sad if i miss the March box!

I cancelled today so it looks like I won't be getting March based on my account. I have really bad luck, so I'm sure March will be amazing for all of you now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back