[SPOILERS] POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was charged for my box yesterday. So excited for this box. Hope it something shiny and gold; but not a Leprechaun !! 
tee.gif

My account is also processing (I paid for it last month after the feb box mixup) and I'm excited after being without a box for a month!

Hopefully, no thongs are involved because I just can't deal with a long-term wedgie but barring that, I'm open to [almost] anything ;D 

I really love the idea of an emerald green nail polish and possibly a clover charm. I think a ticked to see Oz the Great and Powerful would be awesome as it was just released this month and is a big blockbuster. Maybe they'd do something a little different and send out a DVD for entertainment instead of a book or movie tickets, maybe one of the Oscar nominees/winners being released this month (hopefully not Twilight). I agree that Must Have food will be some sort of Easter candy. My guess is Must Have Home will be some sort of organization thing or floral scent (would be a little disappointed with floral scent because I don't tend to like them but could see it possibly being a hit with lots of other people).

Processing!
I estimate it will be here around the 15th, like last months.
I really like the idea of the green scarf.  And the charm bracelet idea is a good one too. I pray we don't get anything to do with spring cleaning.  Pretty sure cleaning supplies are not a must have item that should be included in a sub box.  Lame.

Originally Posted by Kenzie Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Processing!

I estimate it will be here around the 15th, like last months.

I really like the idea of the green scarf.  And the charm bracelet idea is a good one too. I pray we don't get anything to do with spring cleaning.  Pretty sure cleaning supplies are not a must have item that should be included in a sub box.  Lame.
Don't say that! I've noticed that every time someone notes something they don't want to be in the box, it almost assuredly is. I'm actually pretty worried at there will be cleaning supplies (spring cleaning!! ugh) and more supermarket type snacks.

I guess I'm just in a bad mood right now but after I got super excited, I'm now trying to manage my expectations because I'm not going to subscribe to the "next month will be better" mentality and keep subbing and subsequently witching when I hate everything in the box. Last month's thread got kind of scary and I do not want that to happen again so this month I'll be zen and whatever I get won't be witched about (because I've already paid for the box last month) but if I do personally hate it, I'll definitely cancel and try another sub. 

Yeah as soon as I saw that post I thought "she's right we'll probably get Lysol wipes or something." Oh well I'd use that at least. Maybe an exfoliator or something to continue the theme--it could work okay.

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah as soon as I saw that post I thought "she's right we'll probably get Lysol wipes or something." Oh well I'd use that at least. Maybe an exfoliator or something to continue the theme--it could work okay.
Amen! I'd rather get something I will use that isn't too exciting than something I hate/won't use. And luckily if there was something spring-cleaning themed it wouldn't be the only thing in the box...there are plenty of other fun goodies to look forward to! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can see them including *a* cleaning item as the home must-have, but I don't really see any more than that, especially if they send food as well (there would be some major food safety issues that would come into play here, too).  I'll just cross my fingers and hope for green cleaning stuff.  All of the chemicals in most stuff -- Lysol, anti-bacterial wipes, 409, etc. -- are headache and breathing problem triggers over here.  I can't even go down the cleaning products aisle in places like Target and grocery stores that are not Whole Foods or Trader Joe's (fortunately, the Method products at Target are located near the ends of aisles in the stores over here, so I can just kind of hold my breathe and grab exactly what I need, or I can go over to Fred Meyer, where their natural stuff is in a completely different part of the store, which is *really* nice for those of us who have problems with chemicals in modern commercial cleaning supplies).  It seems like the most likely cleaning-related item would be reusable super-absorbant cloths (to replace paper towels), though, mainly because it would cost much less to ship them than, say, a jug of laundry detergent.  

(And speaking of eco-friendly cleaning supplies, Earth Day is right around the corner, so even if we get through March unscathed in this area, there will still be April to look forward to,)

The good news is we will all know soon enough ;-) I love it when I start seeing posts saying that they have shipped, knowing spoilers are not far behind. With my subs, I have learned that just a little bit of speculation is fun,too much makes me crazy. Mostly I am waiting for the delightful little surprises the spoilers will bring :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's so exciting when our boxes switch to processing, yay! If we receive some of the items suggested above I think March will be a great box. Love the idea of something emerald-colored (beautiful color and it's my birthstone, too!).

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's so exciting when our boxes switch to processing, yay! If we receive some of the items suggested above I think March will be a great box. Love the idea of something emerald-colored (beautiful color and it's my birthstone, too!).
Me too. I always thought emerald was a beautiful color, just weird that it's considered a must-have color this year.

Yeah Processing! And I'm not saying anything about what I don't want because last month I said anything but those chalky hearts and look what happened. :) I love emerald green so I hope to see something in that color or the charm bracelet idea someone mentioned would be nice.

Originally Posted by martianeskimo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Don't say that! I've noticed that every time someone notes something they don't want to be in the box, it almost assuredly is. I'm actually pretty worried at there will be cleaning supplies (spring cleaning!! ugh) and more supermarket type snacks.

I guess I'm just in a bad mood right now but after I got super excited, I'm now trying to manage my expectations because I'm not going to subscribe to the "next month will be better" mentality and keep subbing and subsequently witching when I hate everything in the box. Last month's thread got kind of scary and I do not want that to happen again so this month I'll be zen and whatever I get won't be witched about (because I've already paid for the box last month) but if I do personally hate it, I'll definitely cancel and try another sub. 
Crud. You're probably right. Shall I knock on wood just in case? lol

I agree, I quit checking the board when people started being rude to one another. This is a spot for us to chat about our haul and to review stuff, not to degrade and belittle other people.  I was super disappointed in the behavior of those posting.  Here's to hoping this month doesn't turn out that way.  Part of the fun of these things is that it's a complete surprise, If we really had any say in what goes into the boxes it would ruin the point.  

Hakuna.  Whatever we get, doesn't matter.

Back