[SPOILERS] POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boxes shipping! That means I probably need to ban myself from this thread. But who am I kidding...I usually last a couple of days and then I just can't wait anymore. If only I was one of the first to receive the boxes.

Mine hasn't shipped yet, but I looked it up by reference (the subscription #) and they sent shipment info to Fedex on Monday 3/4. Not sure if they'll update the weight, but as of now it says 2.6 lbs.

Go to FedEx tracking by reference number and type in your subscription number from your PS account. (When you log into your PS account you'll see that number at the top of the page above your subscriptions.) Otherwise, wait about a day, and PS will send you a tracking email. 

Looking mine up by subscription number drives me crazy! I usually check a million times a day and it just sits for several days. Usually when they send the tracking it's at least moving!

I'm wondering if the difference in weight has something to do with them promising to send a few extra goodies to people who complained last month? I know I was one of them, did everyone whose weight shows as 2.8lbs expect to get something extra from PS?

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm wondering if the difference in weight has something to do with them promising to send a few extra goodies to people who complained last month? I know I was one of them, did everyone whose weight shows as 2.8lbs expect to get something extra from PS?
Hmmm... mine says 2.7 lbs and I didn't complain...

Originally Posted by StefanieH30 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What were the weights of the previous months?
December: 3.2 lbs

January: 5.1 lbs

February: 2.4 lbs

Women's Lux box: 8.1 lbs

My March box: 2.7 lbs

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ditto
Agreed.  I didn't complain but sent in my thoughts, positive comments and feedback about recent boxes, which were well received by PS.  I do not expect anything extra or different.  I don't think the weight difference is significant enough to come to that conclusion.  My postage scale at work will sometimes read slightly different weights even when I weigh the same package two or three times in a row.  Hell my scale in my bathroom sometimes does that!  Much to my dismay!  

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed.  I didn't complain but sent in my thoughts, positive comments and feedback about recent boxes, which were well received by PS.  I do not expect anything extra or different.  I don't think the weight difference is significant enough to come to that conclusion.  My postage scale at work will sometimes read slightly different weights even when I weigh the same package two or three times in a row.  Hell my scale in my bathroom sometimes does that!  Much to my dismay!  
Ha! :)

Anyone else see these on #popsugar on Instagram

https://www.facebook.com/santorpe
They're a #musthave and #popsugar

those look tiny and not adjustable-don't think they would fit my wrist...like the pics of the other bracelets with the adjustable links on their facebook page.  

Back