[SPOILERS] POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think the Santorpe bracelets are going to be in the box, because in one of the photos of theirs somebody asks if there going to be in the march box and they reply "no, not yet."

Originally Posted by Sunflowerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I dont think the Santorpe bracelets are going to be in the box, because in one of the photos of theirs somebody asks if there going to be in the march box and they reply "no, not yet."
"yet" perhaps we'll see them this summer?

Originally Posted by AMaas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Found this on Instagram as well, under #popsugar hash tag...

http://www.dimitriszoz.com/eboutique/index.php/women/bags/zeudi-bag.html

So excited for this box!! I wasn't too fond of last month, so this month can only be better! Just tracked my package and it was initiated in San Francisco. Yay!! It's going to Santa Barbara and it usually takes about a week from when it's shipped.

Thanks for the tip for tracking! Mine is 2.8 pounds! I have a new subscription, so it cannot be a weight difference for an extra - unless they were just feeling generous to a new subscriber!

Mine is 2.8 lbs also and shipped today.  Maybe I can hold off on peeking at spoilers until it gets here!

My package has is moving! Just left Watsonville and should be here by Monday!! yay!!! 

I hope it has some kind of green/emerald colored jewelry, something floral printed (scarf maybe???), and some yummy easter snacks!

Seems like they may be sending the east and west coast boxes at close to the same time this month. Every other month my box doesn't ship until east coast people have already received theirs.

Whoa...mine says it left Watsonville, CA today too. I'm in Southern California, so maybe I'll get mine by the end of the week?? Last month mine didn't ship until after a bunch of people already received theirs. I'm glad they seemed to have stopped trying to stagger the boxes - it obviously wasn't working. 

As for the possible spoilers posted:

I love the bracelets (kinda sad they said we aren't getting those this month though) and HATE that purse. I really hope if they send a purse it's a little more neutral than hot pink with spikes. I really hate pink.

mine is at Newark, CA. Hmm it never passed by Newark in previous months. Is slowpost doing something to improve the speed? Dreaming LOL

mine is at Newark, CA. Hmm it never passed by Newark in previous months. Is slowpost doing something to improve the speed? Dreaming LOL
Mine did the same! So far it seems faster... Hopefully it continues!

I'm getting my box sent to a new address which is closer to the main post office in my area, I hope that results in shaving a day off my delivery, usually takes 7-9 days to reach me.  

Ha.. interesting! Mine is usually among the FIRST to ship (East Coast.. NYC) and it hasn't been picked up yet! Fine by me... West Coast shipping first means spoilers will come sooner!

Latest posts

Back