[SPOILERS] POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else see these on #popsugar on Instagram

https://www.facebook.com/santorpe
They're a #musthave and #popsugar
Exciting!  :)

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else see these on #popsugar on Instagram

https://www.facebook.com/santorpe
They're a #musthave and #popsugar
Ooo...I like.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I wonder if they are in there for sure, because from their FB page it looks like they're only available for pre-order right now...so maybe they're sending them out to us first.  Kind of like the wrap from last month...I think it was officially launched by sending it in our boxes.

Edited to add:

Maybe they'll be sending a green bracelet because they have it tagged as "emerald" and that's a very March-ish color, along with it being the color of the year.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to add:

Maybe they'll be sending a green bracelet because they have it tagged as "emerald" and that's a very March-ish color, along with it being the color of the year.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oooh I hope so!! I'm giving them one more month so I hope this is a good one:)

Ohh shipping already this is so exciting! I like that little rope bracelet but as many have said it doesn't look adjustable :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to add:

Mine is already showing up when I track it by reference!! 

If the rope bracelets are included I don't think I would be disappointed. They look cute especially for Spring and Summer. Hopefully they are somehow adjustable so we can skip any sizing issues this month.

Originally Posted by RaquelMichelle7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If the rope bracelets are included I don't think I would be disappointed. They look cute especially for Spring and Summer. Hopefully they are somehow adjustable so we can skip any sizing issues this month.
No need to worry, it's all speculation anyhow.

Have they ever put items in the monthly boxes that were featured as "must haves" on the site?
I don't remember them doing so. It seems like every single thing in the boxes have been complete surprises if you were trying to figure out what's being sent by looking at the site. Except _Safe Haven_, since Josh Duhamel visited their offices, and even that was a bit of a surprise because it seems like the conclusion was that movie tickets were going out, not the book.

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have they ever put items in the monthly boxes that were featured as "must haves" on the site?
Uh, this was on Instagram....not PS site.  I couldn't find them on the PS site, but I didn't look around a ton either.  As I recall the Safe Haven was also tagged on Instagram as well.  I'm just having fun speculating.

Did anyone read Safe Haven?  I'm a non-fiction gal but if you liked it, I will give it a try.

I got about halfway through but got distracted with work and haven't finished it. It's decent--a good book to take to the beach or for a rainy weekend. It's about a woman who leaves an abusive relationship and tries to start over in a small town.

Mine has shipped as well, yesterday apparently.  Mine always takes forever though so I know there will be spoilers before I get it.  Also showing 2.8 lms.

Mine is still "processing"... 
frown.gif
   AND I think the bracelet looks super cute! 
claps.gif

Was able to check mine with the reference number as well! Can't wait to get it! I think the bracelets are cute! I wouldn't mind getting them =)

Originally Posted by easteregg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone read Safe Haven?  I'm a non-fiction gal but if you liked it, I will give it a try.
Non-fiction girl here also. I did read it and I must say I shed a few tears along the way. Very easy read but good enough to get your mind off the daily grind. My co-worker and I swapped Sparks books so now I have started reading Dear John. 

Here's another pic of the bracelets. Pretty! But yes, I don't think they're adjustable.

I love that they are for Summer 2013. That's the kind of product I like to get. The gorjana bracelet I already had in another color, so not that new.

Latest posts

Back