[SPOILERS] POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want UD Oz palette, I also don't want another Brokedown scarf (possibly with those atrocious springy patterns), I would also absolutely haaaaaaaate to get some gourmet chocolate! 

See what I'm doing there 
wink.gif

Heh. Do not send me: A nice fountain pen (never, ever send me this!) Those speckled Illamasqua nail polishes That one fancy hand cream I tried at Knows Perfume that I can't remember the name of A flat (that is, not stacked) snack-sized bento box with compartments to separate items Violet-scented things

Oh, I see what you're doing there ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ugh, spring. I hope they DO NOT send anything pink or sparkly. Or lace, yuck!

I'll be happy if they send more things with gelatin like they have been. You'd think with how yumsugar was always promoting veg*an things that they wouldn't.

Please do not send me a spring break themed box with cute travel makeup, a big scarf/sarong combo item, a coupon for swimwear, sunglasses, and tropical drink mixes. And a coupon from havaianas. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They will probably do something Easter-ish.

If so I would LOVE the new Illamasqua Speckle Nail Polish.

They totally look like happy candy colored Easter eggs...

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&...&start=0&ndsp=14&tx=141&ty=41

Ouch...that nailpolish looks like a desease...for me it's a no-no. Plus, I have accumulated so much nailpolish in colors I do not need since my sub boxes craze has started...I got green Illamasqua (llama squama as somebody called it in Glossybox thread) in August. There will be no book, no panties, no watch, no tea - for sure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> A handheld massager? May be a clarisonic brush (a girl can dream), a clutch? I really have no idea what it's gonna be.

I really would hate a fun pitcher & matching outdoor glasses for margaritas/sagria on the deck- spring is right around the corner 
beer.gif

They will probably do something Easter-ish.

If so I would LOVE the new Illamasqua Speckle Nail Polish.

They totally look like happy candy colored Easter eggs...

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&...&start=0&ndsp=14&tx=141&ty=41

I recently bought the purple and blue from Sephora and it was the worst. Didn't wear well (even with good base and tc) and it was a pain to get off. I tried using felt and foil method and it still took forever to remove (what didn't chip off anyway). 

Let's just hope there's no more Epicuren (ugh, disgusting lip balm!) or Brokedown (unless it's another scarf!).  I'm giving PopSugar one more month and then re-evaluating my subscription.  I LOVED the first few boxes, but ever since December I've really been disappointed.  They just have not been able to maintain the unique, "out of the box" vibe I felt like they had at the beginning of the program.   

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I recently bought the purple and blue from Sephora and it was the worst. Didn't wear well (even with good base and tc) and it was a pain to get off. I tried using felt and foil method and it still took forever to remove (what didn't chip off anyway). 
Thank you. That is good to know!

Maybe you can return them? Sephora is great that way.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh! Those are cool!

If they send a UD Oz palette I hope it's the one I didn't just order!! Lol though having a backup wouldn't be bad!

Thank you. That is good to know!

Maybe you can return them? Sephora is great that way.
I hope I can...I just haven't had any time to get there. sigh...life of an accountant in march.

My box shipped last night! Woo hoo! It usually takes 7 days to reach me, so the 12th, maybe? That would be the earliest I've ever gotten it! 

My box shipped last night! Woo hoo! It usually takes 7 days to reach me, so the 12th, maybe? That would be the earliest I've ever gotten it! 
weight? what state are you in?

Back