(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have: Summer Fun Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the luxury box (ok, minus the purse), so I'm definitely getting the box if I can! I remember when I tried to buy the luxury box the PS site crashed for hours. Here's to hoping they got that issue fixed for this time!

I'm interested to see what they do. I wish they'd do a Men's box. My husband asks me every month when mine arrives if they've started doing one yet. He really liked his luxury Box!

I want to want it, but it's going to depend on how much it is, if there's a theme, what that theme is, and how I feel when it goes up for sale.  So many variables!

When is Popsugar going to put this box up for sale?  I am getting impatient .....

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When is Popsugar going to put this box up for sale?  I am getting impatient .....
I hope they will not make us wait untill the Mother's Day/ Father's Day come.

For me it will definitely depend on how much it costs if it's anywhere near the price of the Luxury box I will pass especially since that box IMO was a big flop!

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For me it will definitely depend on how much it costs if it's anywhere near the price of the Luxury box I will pass especially since that box IMO was a big flop!
Completely agree. I understand those products were luxury but it they should have at least been products people want! 

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Completely agree. I understand those products were luxury but it they should have at least been products people want! 
They may not have been everyone's speed but I actually loved what I got, barring the soap.  I loved the Tocca Candle so much I have a collection of them now, same with the Epicuren.  And the cuff, is one of my favorite pieces now, not that I can wear it everyday because it is indeed a statement piece. We are all different in our preferences, that is clear month after month.  I am starting to learn to give stuff time to grow on me, because way too often I end up liking, or even loving, something I initially balked at.  I am glad I am working that out for myself, I like my life on a pretty even keel.  Ah, well, I guess it is just evidence that I am always learning :)  Phew, I need to drop the philosophizing tonight! Ha!

All that aside, I am really curious when they will put the new box up, because I kind of hate checking on it daily. (After the last one sold out so fast, I want to make sure I do not miss my opportunity if it looks like something I want.)  I am really unsure whether I want it or not, but my mind is open.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They may not have been everyone's speed but I actually loved what I got, barring the soap.  I loved the Tocca Candle so much I have a collection of them now, same with the Epicuren.  And the cuff, is one of my favorite pieces now, not that I can wear it everyday because it is indeed a statement piece. We are all different in our preferences, that is clear month after month.  I am starting to learn to give stuff time to grow on me, because way too often I end up liking, or even loving, something I initially balked at.  I am glad I am working that out for myself, I like my life on a pretty even keel.  Ah, well, I guess it is just evidence that I am always learning :)  Phew, I need to drop the philosophizing tonight! Ha!

All that aside, I am really curious when they will put the new box up, because I kind of hate checking on it daily. (After the last one sold out so fast, I want to make sure I do not miss my opportunity if it looks like something I want.)  I am really unsure whether I want it or not, but my mind is open.

Agreed. There was of course a portion of people who did love the Luxury box. And then there was another segment, myself included, who found the items did indeed grow on them. Now I'll admit not every item worked but I ended up using a lot of it and LOVED some of it (Vosges for example, and amazingly enough the liquid soap LOLOL) so I ended up not hating it at all. I think that 50 dollars or so is more in a "comfort zone" for that type of gamble, however. At least for me.

I ended up not getting the last luxury box, because it was so close to Christmas.  While I am glad that I didn't get the last box I am really hopeful to get in on this one!

If the bracelets in this months PS spoiler pics are in, I'd consider it, they were pretty cute.  I'm still deciding if I want to keep my main PS subscription.  If this is expensive, I can curate my own collection of luxe goods for $100:)

I didn't get the email.  Does anyone know if you have to do anything special to get the emails from Popsugar?  I'll keep an eye on this thread because I'd like to get the special edition box having missed out on the luxury box.

I didn't get the email.  Does anyone know if you have to do anything special to get the emails from Popsugar?  I'll keep an eye on this thread because I'd like to get the special edition box having missed out on the luxury box.
The only email I have seen about this was the monthly shipping notice. There hasn't been a separate email specifically about it, so if you're not a subscriber, I don't think you would have seen anything yet.

I emailed PopSugar because I never receive shipping emails so therefore if it wasn't for this thread I would have never known about the Special Edition Box.

I also asked for more information about the box like when it would go on sale and how much it would cost so I could budget accordingly.  While I didn't get all the answers I wanted here is there reply regarding the box:

We will be releasing the special edition box this week and please stay tuned for more updates on our websites. Our editors have been working hard to curate a fun themed box for our subscribers and we encourage you to get one for yourself or a loved one!

Cheers,
POPSUGAR Support

A fun themed box huh?  I wonder would that could be?  Ladies, let's let our immaginations run wild with ideas.  What are ya thinkin;?

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed PopSugar because I never receive shipping emails so therefore if it wasn't for this thread I would have never known about the Special Edition Box.

I also asked for more information about the box like when it would go on sale and how much it would cost so I could budget accordingly.  While I didn't get all the answers I wanted here is there reply regarding the box:

We will be releasing the special edition box this week and please stay tuned for more updates on our websites. Our editors have been working hard to curate a fun themed box for our subscribers and we encourage you to get one for yourself or a loved one!

Cheers,

POPSUGAR Support

A fun themed box huh?  I wonder would that could be?  Ladies, let's let our immaginations run wild with ideas.  What are ya thinkin;?
THEMED BOX? THIS WEEK? Yessss. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's up!!!! I just ordered it! YAY!
icon_biggrin.gif

Back