(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have: Summer Fun Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$100. Not willing to gamble on this one. The Luxe box did not seem worth the $ to me.

I'm going to think about it for a few days. I also got the December Luxe box and, while it was nice, I didn't feel it was worth $100. We'll see if there are still boxes left after I've made up my mind lol.

Did you see the special edition doesn't ship until MAY! I'll forget I ordered it by then!

I didn't order the Luxe Box and can't decide on this one! I'd hate to spend that much and not like most of what's in it... =/ but then if I find out its a bunch of great items, I'll be kicking myself for not buying it! Lol

"

Your order is complete! Your POPSUGAR Must Have Special Edition Summer Fun will be delivered mid-May. Thank you for ordering our Special Edition Summer Fun! We're so excited to share with you our first Summer-themed box. You will receive a confirmation email shortly, and we'll notify you when your Special Edition Summer Fun box is on its way!"

le sigh :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Let the guessing game begin. Who wants to bet there will be

Santorpe bracelets from Instagram
? I bet will see them in this box.

In all the way, purchased and already thinking of items they could include.

To me Summer is:
Wash and wear hair - no blow drying, just some styling products and air dried
Fresh fruits and veggies
Naps in a hammock
Sweet white wine in chilled glasses
Pedicures...and manicures....after a yummy lunch
Picnics
A tan and a little moisturizer and blush...that's it.
Iced tea sweetened with a little honey
Paper lanterns on the patio with citronella candles
Bright lipstick
Postcards
Wild flowers
Fresh basil
Linen and cotton clothing
Convertibles

Got it PopSugar? Now wrap all that up in a little box and send it my way!

Went for it. $100 is a lot to pay but hopefully since this isn't luxury themed we'll get more items. Like a triple sized monthly box.

I thought for sure I was going to get it when they sent the email teaser last week.

But now I am not so sure.

If it was a LUXURY box, it would be a BIG yes. (even though I had issues with the last luxury box)

I've been pretty disappointed with the regular PS boxes lately (except for this month)

so I am worried it may be  just "more stuff I don't want multiplied by 3".

I am surprising myself by having this reaction btw. I really wanted to buy it.

But now that it's not marketed to be higher end stuff, I am not feeling it.

I caved and ordered it, and am positive that I will forget that fact by May lol I hope its filled with amazing summer stuff

don't know why but I didn't receive any email regarding this on sale. But thanks to your girls now I know and ordered immediately.
eusa_wall.gif

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif

don't know why but I didn't receive any email regarding this on sale. But thanks to your girls now I know and ordered immediately.
eusa_wall.gif
I don't think they sent an email yet, might get one tmrw (but you ladies already know about this ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ).

I purchased it.  I wish it were like $50 but I still couldn't resist.  I don't think I will forget that I purchased it but the anticipation on this one will be just as high as receiving the luxury box.  It's definitely going to clash with the May box just like last time so I hope that the regular May box doesn't suffer because it is two separate boxes.

I'm going to think about this for a couple of days, but just think I really want it. They can't screw this up as bad as the first special box can they? I also wish it cost less. Has anyone heard what the expected value is?

I really want to try this one but I just don't have an extra $100 laying around right now to play with. Hopefully they won't sell out so fast and I can still order one in a few weeks. :)

I didn't buy the Luxury Box and I'm glad I didn't, but I really want to buy this one! I don't think I will because of the price, but I bet it will be good since they had so many complaints about the last one they did that they'll probably use this one to make up for it.  I'm excited to see what everyone will get, but I also don't want to know so I wont be disappointed when its all really good stuff! haha.

I want this one just because it looks like it could be cool, but I'm not big on summer, and I just pledged $65 for a Kickstarter that is *way* past its funding (a puzzle book called _The Maze of Games_ that looks like many hours of fascination). My money has definitely been claimed.

I will hold on to my $100, after the last luxury box I received, I am not even remotely tempted.....but I hope that everyone is happy with their purchase! 

Summer is awesome enough on its own that I'm going to skip this box. I have a guess as to the contents:

The braided bracelet that we saw previously, which is pretty! That's something I'd really like.

But I also sense that we will get something like the following:
-expensive sunscreen and/or tanning stuff 
-nail stuff for pedicures
-sunglasses
-cute beach towel or bag
-book for beach

These are all things that would be nice to have but I already have versions of them. 

I'm going to wait and see what's in the box and then seek it out independently if there's something in there I really wish I'd gotten. 

Back