(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have: Summer Fun Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could afford this... If anyone sees any giveaways, please post them!

Ugh, I've been fighting an internal battle on whether or not I should get this since I'm getting married in May and I need to save all the money I can get my hands on to... but I caved and bought this... Le sigh....

Summer is awesome enough on its own that I'm going to skip this box. I have a guess as to the contents:
The braided bracelet that we saw previously, which is pretty! That's something I'd really like.   But I also sense that we will get something like the following: -expensive sunscreen and/or tanning stuff  -nail stuff for pedicures -sunglasses -cute beach towel or bag -book for beach   These are all things that would be nice to have but I already have versions of them.   
I'm going to wait and see what's in the box and then seek it out independently if there's something in there I really wish I'd gotten.  Although sounds interesting with the summer theme, this is my take on this box too; will see what's in the box and will search for things I absolutely love. Excited for all of you getting the box and will look forward to see what you all will get:)

Woke up today with kind of a box hangover. I'm subbed to Goodies.co, Birchbox, Love with Food, Bluum, Graze, and PopSugar, plus the occasional Crave Box, Julep Mystery Box, etc. oh, and I just subbed to FabFitFun. Do I really need this one too? I may be the only person on the planet that hates summer so this was probably a bad call, especially for so much money. Oh, well. I went for it so I might as well be excited.

Woke up today with kind of a box hangover. I'm subbed to Goodies.co, Birchbox, Love with Food, Bluum, Graze, and PopSugar, plus the occasional Crave Box, Julep Mystery Box, etc. oh, and I just subbed to FabFitFun. Do I really need this one too? I may be the only person on the planet that hates summer so this was probably a bad call, especially for so much money. Oh, well. I went for it so I might as well be excited.
You're definitely not the only one who hates summer. I'm *way* too Irish for it. That's a big reason I decided I'm good with skipping this box.

I would really love to try this box but not for $100 - can't afford it right now and I will probably feel disappointed anyway. I bought of the luxury boxes for her & him and to me, they weren't worth $100. 

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're definitely not the only one who hates summer. I'm *way* too Irish for it. That's a big reason I decided I'm good with skipping this box.
Hooray, I'm not alone! Maybe I'm too Irish for it too. Or something. I figure if they put a nice pair of sunglasses in there maybe it will be more bearable (as in my eyes won't be all weird and watery from the sun). Nothing can really make the summer season worse (from this box I mean) except maybe the tanner/sunscreen they're almost guaranteed to send out. I hate the feeling of lotions on my skin and the smell of either is just terrible. Otherwise though, maybe it will help  me balance out my hatred a little bit.

I will live vicariously through you, ladies! 

I caved. I can never resist these kinds of boxes. I hope it's amazing for $100. I liked the Luxury Box, but I didn't love it. I just started using the $56 lotion from that box and I now understand why it costs that much. It's wonderful.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am not Irish and summer is not my favorite time of year either. It's so hot and humid. I'm not a fan.

Give me Fall anytime and I am thrilled.

We have some really brave ladies in here I'm going to sit this one out, I just can't justify such a high price point for this luxury box. I'll be eagerly waiting to see what you ladies get though I hope they make this box awesome and redeem themselves for the last luxury box debacle. 

I loved the luxury box! (I know I'm in the minority.) My sister and I both think it's the best PS box we've gotten. Minus the purse, we've used and loved every item! 

Originally Posted by sj52000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I loved the luxury box! (I know I'm in the minority.) My sister and I both think it's the best PS box we've gotten. Minus the purse, we've used and loved every item! 
I'm right there with ya.  I loved every single thing about my lux box, purse included it made for a great NYE purse and conversation topic.  Signing up for this was a no brainer for me, I even bought the men's box off someone here and my bf loved most of the items in the box (I kept a few for myself and eBayed a few items neither of us wanted, which made up for about half of the cost of the box).  

My husband is trying to talk me into getting this one! He loved his man luxury Box and he's always excited to see what I get every month. It's hilarious!

I signed up last night -only started getting the monthly boxes a few months back. Excited to see what we get. $100 is steep so hopefully good items. It's a long time to wait though... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Is it May yet?
icon_cry.gif

I was sure I was going to buy one from the moment it showed up on the tracking e-mail, but found myself hesitating.  Well I at least held out from buying it for almost a day, but just now ended up making the purchase.  Fingers Crossed!

Did anyone actually get an email from PS letting you know that the box was up for purchase.  Just wondering because usually I get an email & I never received one- thanks ladies for being on top of it- you gals ROCK!!,

Aguuughhh.

I really really want to get this so bad. I LOVE summer. It is my favorite season.

Back