Spring 2013 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by wildsp187 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think she meant the person that won the box.
wink.gif
LOL oh man - totally my bad. haha. i just checked the person's page and it doesnt seem so :[

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i saw someone on the julep facebook page get a box with 10 nail polishes! i was like wow, i hope i get a box like that. mine was out to be delivered today but i never got it so im hoping tomorrow its there.

not my box but look at this lucky person, haha.

10 Nail Polishes, American Beauty Volumizing Mascara, Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting, one-step polish remover pads, nail file, and Age defying hand brightener creme with 3 hair ribbons and a few chocolate eggs.

Damn - thats totally worth the price. LOL
This is the box I received also!  I could not believe it, I thought it must have been some sort of mistake.  The invoice said it was version 8 of the box, I think.  I don't have a blog, twitter or anything of the sort.  Actually, March was my first month subscribing to Julep.  So I guess it's just luck of the draw.  I hope some more of you get this box, it's a nice surprise!

Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box too today! Version 1. I loved mine. I also got the Susie add-on.

I loved my camille. I think it will go great with the Susie mint green creme. The orange I am not sure about yet but I LOVE THE HOT PINK!!
I got this box too.  I wish I would've gotten at least 5 polishes like I did in the last two boxes, but I didn't get any dupes and all three colors are super cute!

I got my box too today! Version 1. I loved mine. I also got the Susie add-on.

I loved my camille. I think it will go great with the Susie mint green creme. The orange I am not sure about yet but I LOVE THE HOT PINK!!
Darn it! Your box made me cave and order a mystery box!!! Thanks a lot 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by iamthatis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Question:

Did you order your boxes at the same time?  And if so, did you get one tracking number, or two?
No- i ordered my boxes separately... bought one then caved on another. So two tracking numbers. 

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is Camille the holo one?
Yup its the holo one. It is pretty nice, definitely my favorite of the box.

Originally Posted by wildsp187 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think she meant the person that won the box.
wink.gif

LOL oh man - totally my bad. haha. i just checked the person's page and it doesnt seem so :[
Haha yeah the person :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and yeah I looked too, it looks like a regular person

Originally Posted by jtlf /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is the box I received also!  I could not believe it, I thought it must have been some sort of mistake.  The invoice said it was version 8 of the box, I think.  I don't have a blog, twitter or anything of the sort.  Actually, March was my first month subscribing to Julep.  So I guess it's just luck of the draw.  I hope some more of you get this box, it's a nice surprise!
Thank you for sharing that with us--goes to show that ANYONE can get a big box!!!  I have looked at all 8 versions of the mystery boxes and I think they are all really great! I would love it if the person who gets the earrings announces it...

TBH, I think they tend to favour newer members for the nice mystery boxes and the golden boxes. This isn't ALWAYS true, most people get normal mystery boxes/regular first sub box, but lots of people have reported getting a nicer box early on with Julep. I think you're more likely to get a nice mystery box or golden box early on than later. My first mystery box (first thing I got after the intro box) I got $200 worth of product too. I think they do that to try and build consumer loyalty -- or establish the mindset that you're likely to get the better mystery boxes/golden boxes

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today.

The polishes are Sarah, Lauren, Camille, and Lynn.  Both Lynn and Lauren are dupes for me so that kinda stinks. I doubt I will ever get another mystery box because of it. I am excited to try the drying drops tho.

That's a good box.

I don't think I ever got a tracking number. It was a real surprise to me to have it waiting when I got home. i am totally going to take a shower and watch the biggest loser finale and paint my nails. I can gaze upon them when I go in tomorrow for two crowns. uggggh. definitely thinking my susie add-on & camille.

these kate spade shoes
i thought it was very like the item in my spoiler. my friend's she texted me a picture of them the other night!  perfectly on trend.
Those are beautiful shoes!

i saw someone on the julep facebook page get a box with 10 nail polishes! i was like wow, i hope i get a box like that. mine was out to be delivered today but i never got it so im hoping tomorrow its there.

10 Nail Polishes, American Beauty Volumizing Mascara, Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting, one-step polish remover pads, nail file, and Age defying hand brightener creme with 3 hair ribbons and a few chocolate eggs.

I want this box and the earrings of course! If not it would be nice if one of you ladies gets the earrings.

YEAAAHH! Got my box today. AMAZING!

Here's what I got:

10 polishes!!!!!!

Age defying hand brightener Body frosting
Nail file
3 hair ties Nail polish remover pad Mascara Candy eggs   By far the BEST mystery box ever! SOOO worth $25!!!

I got this box also! So happy!!

Originally Posted by FoxxyNiki /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YEAAAHH! Got my box today. AMAZING!

Here's what I got:

10 polishes!!!!!!

Age defying hand brightener Body frosting
Nail file
3 hair ties Nail polish remover pad Mascara Candy eggs   By far the BEST mystery box ever! SOOO worth $25!!!

So jealous. I wonder how many of these they're sending out. I might just buy a box tonight.

Ugh, I got version 1 of the box and am NOT impressed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Most of it will be going on my trade board next month. I was excited about the sunscreen until I realized it's not full spectrum coverage. Between Julep and Birchbox it's emery board overload! I loved my Valentine's Day mystery box but this one will make me think twice about ordering another one, especially with the price increase. 

I don't think I ever got a tracking number. It was a real surprise to me to have it waiting when I got home. i am totally going to take a shower and watch the biggest loser finale and paint my nails. I can gaze upon them when I go in tomorrow for two crowns. uggggh. definitely thinking my susie add-on & camille.
good luck with your crowns!

wow so far 2 people on here have gotten the

really big box with 10 polishes!
I hope I get that one.

Back