Spring 2013 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my box today! it included: 

daylight defense cream, nail file, 3 hair ties, some easter egg chocolates, a one step polish remover pad and 3 polishes- Lauren, Camille and Ashley. Over-all not bad- would've been happier with what I got if the box cost $20. I ordered 2 boxes and am still waiting on the other one! 

Originally Posted by jams /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Question:

Did you order your boxes at the same time?  And if so, did you get one tracking number, or two?

daylight defense cream, nail file, 3 hair ties, some easter egg chocolates, a one step polish remover pad and 3 polishes- Lauren, Camille and Ashley. Over-all not bad- would've been happier with what I got if the box cost $20. I ordered 2 boxes and am still waiting on the other one! 
Wait?? Where is your "polish that goes with everything"?????

Originally Posted by mscuracchio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wait?? Where is your "polish that goes with everything"?????
I think that's Camille, its supposed to be a clear glitter.

Overall looks like a good box, but I agree with you I would have been happier if it was $20. I hope they don't keep up this price increase.

my box is out to be delivered today! i hoping i don't get many doubles of polishes and products *crosses fingers*

Is Camille the holo one?

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope they don't raise prices, I know a lot of people will cancel if they do. I bet they raised the mystery boxes because they will probably send more product and that is more expensive to ship. I know they got tons of funding so I don't know why they would want to raise prices.
I don't think they're going to raise the prices because I know a bunch of people have mentioned that the mystery boxes are always more worth it to get than the regular boxes because for $20 you get $70+ "worth" of stuff rather than $20 for $40+ "worth" of stuff. So jacking the price $5 more will "offset" that cost to them, or at least making the monthly boxes more appealing. They can raise the base price on the items they put in the boxes to get it to the $40 quota -- like now how they have 2 items for the modern beauty box, so the two items have to average to $20/each. That means the base price for the items are going to be higher. :C

Got my box today.

The polishes are Sarah, Lauren, Camille, and Lynn.  Both Lynn and Lauren are dupes for me so that kinda stinks. I doubt I will ever get another mystery box because of it. I am excited to try the drying drops tho.

I got my box too today! Version 1. I loved mine. I also got the Susie add-on.

I loved my camille. I think it will go great with the Susie mint green creme. The orange I am not sure about yet but I LOVE THE HOT PINK!!

I got my box too today! Version 1. I loved mine. I also got the Susie add-on.
I loved my camille. I think it will go great with the Susie mint green creme. The orange I am not sure about yet but I LOVE THE HOT PINK!!
Omg!!!!! Love the pink!!! Love love love love it!!

these kate spade shoes
i thought it was very like the item in my spoiler. my friend's she texted me a picture of them the other night!  perfectly on trend.

i saw someone on the julep facebook page get a box with 10 nail polishes! i was like wow, i hope i get a box like that. mine was out to be delivered today but i never got it so im hoping tomorrow its there.

not my box but look at this lucky person, haha.

10 Nail Polishes, American Beauty Volumizing Mascara, Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting, one-step polish remover pads, nail file, and Age defying hand brightener creme with 3 hair ribbons and a few chocolate eggs.

Damn - thats totally worth the price. LOL

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i saw someone on the julep facebook page get a box with 10 nail polishes! i was like wow, i hope i get a box like that. mine was out to be delivered today but i never got it so im hoping tomorrow its there.

not my box but look at this lucky person, haha.

10 Nail Polishes, American Beauty Volumizing Mascara, Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting, one-step polish remover pads, nail file, and Age defying hand brightener creme with 3 hair ribbons and a few chocolate eggs.

Damn - thats totally worth the price. LOL

Oh wow, awesome! I hope the earring winner will post on the Julep page.

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah girl!

here is the youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JulepNailParlor

they also have a twitter, pinterest, google plus, and facebook page.
I think she meant the person that won the box.
wink.gif

Back