Spring 2013 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved & ordered a box earlier today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't even gotten a real box yet, just my intro box. So I figure the chances of getting dupes are very, very slim. Plus, I'm curious to try out their other products!

I got box 1...it's OK I guess, not really feeling the orange.  My bottle was broken so I said something on FB with a pic on their wall, only to realize an hour or so later, my bottle of Vera from the Secret Store, had no brush...so I sent them a pic of that as well.  Anyone know if they're likely to get back to me that way, or should I email? 

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i saw someone on the julep facebook page get a box with 10 nail polishes! i was like wow, i hope i get a box like that. mine was out to be delivered today but i never got it so im hoping tomorrow its there.

not my box but look at this lucky person, haha.

10 Nail Polishes, American Beauty Volumizing Mascara, Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting, one-step polish remover pads, nail file, and Age defying hand brightener creme with 3 hair ribbons and a few chocolate eggs.

Damn - thats totally worth the price. LOL
HOLY COW!!!! I caved and ordered a box, but I doubt I'd be THIS LUCKY LOL

Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box too today! Version 1. I loved mine. I also got the Susie add-on.

I loved my camille. I think it will go great with the Susie mint green creme. The orange I am not sure about yet but I LOVE THE HOT PINK!
I hope I get this box. Just got shipping notice.

Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got box 1...it's OK I guess, not really feeling the orange.  My bottle was broken so I said something on FB with a pic on their wall, only to realize an hour or so later, my bottle of Vera from the Secret Store, had no brush...so I sent them a pic of that as well.  Anyone know if they're likely to get back to me that way, or should I email? 
They should get back pretty quickly. I had a broken bottle on my last order, and they got back to me via email within 24 hours. If they don't respond on Facebook I'd email them - they seem to have a pretty good ticket system that they are tracking through email right now.

super bummed - my box was out to deliver yesterday and it never was dropped in my mailbox. they never left a slip either to say i could pick it up. i go to the usps office today and its not there either. i had to call them on the phone to have it redelivered tomorrow so hopefully theyll do it - but this is the 4th time where they say they leave a notice and they don't but the first time its never been at the post office the day after. 

I just caved and bought this box as well.  I skipped the March box, I'm not that into pastel cremes, so I'm hoping for the darker colors some of you received.  I've only gotten the intro box so far, so here's hoping for a jackpot:)

Originally Posted by Alexia561 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Received tracking, but there's no info yet. Fingers crossed I get some awesome colors!
dito.gif

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol someone really needs to fix that misspelled emoticon. It bugs the crap out of me!
Dito 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol someone really needs to fix that misspelled emoticon. It bugs the crap out of me!
Seriously! Every time I see it I think of the singer "Dido," and then I can't get it outta my head. "And IIIIIIIIIIII want to thank you, for giving me the best daaaay of my life..."  Make it stop!

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seriously! Every time I see it I think of the singer "Dido," and then I can't get it outta my head. "And IIIIIIIIIIII want to thank you, for giving me the best daaaay of my life..."  Make it stop!
LOL OMG ME TOO!

I got this box too!  Don't know how I got so lucky since I normally get the low end boxes.  Got a few dupes in it though, but still can't complain.

Originally Posted by mscuracchio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still haven't gotten mine
frown.gif
Me either.. Seems like its taking forever since I got the shipping email on the 19th. It is still stuck in WA... 

Originally Posted by OsLsNsmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me either.. Seems like its taking forever since I got the shipping email on the 19th. It is still stuck in WA... 
I know I just want my box to be here already.

My box is finally at the local post office..hoping that means it will be delivered tomorrow! Kinda basing my April box decision based on how many/what colored polishes I receive in my mystery box...

Back