Spring/Summer 2015 Allure Beauty Thrills Box (Allure Beauty Box) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for telling us about the email. I just tried now too. Says 1 of 500 will get a code.  Did most people get in last year that tried?  I didnt try. 
I interpreted the email to mean that the first 500 people to fill out the survey saying they want in will get in - there are only 500 spots and it's first come first serve.  I did this last year with no problems. 

I interpreted the email to mean that the first 500 people to fill out the survey saying they want in will get in - there are only 500 spots and it's first come first serve.  I did this last year with no problems. 
I didnt even read the screen as I wasn't expecting it to only be that. so i don't really know what it said :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm one of the lucky 500 preorder people again, but I'm not 100% sure that I want to preorder this year. I already have a pretty giant stash of stuff to go through...

I also got the preorder email, think I will go ahead and do it. I can share some of this stuff with my Mom, and looks to be a good deal. 

I also get the pre-order email and jumped on it as fast as possible (not very fast at all considering the site was blocked at work - darn jobs gets in the way of so much :lol:  ) 

Full list of items at http://www.allurebeautythrills.com/, and MSA linked all of the items.  Based on the prices in the links I get about $256.85 in value (I used different values for the razor and the clear stuff though, since those weren't the right sizes).  The most expensive items are the $35 MD complete, the $28 physician's formula lash set (!), and the $18 Aloxxi.  I miss when these had high end items.  When I add up the stuff I would buy anyway I get $51.92, which basically means I am getting tons of stuff as a GWP along with my stuff I'd use anyway, like deodorant, razors, body wash, and shampoo.  Love when it works out like that. I remain most excited for the derma e, but the MD complete has me intrigued too. 

Now I just have to decide if I'm going to use my code to pre-pay or just chance it with everyone else.  It's less than $10 a box to not have to think about it again, so I might just do it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the email about 4 hours ago telling me I was one of the first 500 (which is hard to believe since I didn't even get the email telling me about the option to try to be one of the first 500 until 2 days after everyone else was talking about it).

The email said I would get a separate email with a unique code to place the order.  As of now (4:40 PST) I have not received the email.

I am unsure if I want to bother contacting them about it.  After reviewing the spoilers I am not sure I would even want to order the box.  Then again, on the day of the sale when I get all jittery when the hype starts I am sure I will want to order!

I got the email about 4 hours ago telling me I was one of the first 500 (which is hard to believe since I didn't even get the email telling me about the option to try to be one of the first 500 until 2 days after everyone else was talking about it).

The email said I would get a separate email with a unique code to place the order.  As of now (4:40 PST) I have not received the email.

I am unsure if I want to bother contacting them about it.  After reviewing the spoilers I am not sure I would even want to order the box.  Then again, on the day of the sale when I get all jittery when the hype starts I am sure I will want to order!
You should check your spam folder - I generally get all of the emails but the one the "Thrill Code" went into spam.   I definitely think they notified a lot more people than the first 500 but no complaints since I pre-ordered and don't have to worry about website issues.

Full list of items at http://www.allurebeautythrills.com/, and MSA linked all of the items.  Based on the prices in the links I get about $256.85 in value (I used different values for the razor and the clear stuff though, since those weren't the right sizes). 
It also looks like this is a very Target-friendly box since a few items were only available at Target.   I calculated as much as possible through Target (a few items were not available there) and came out to $232.75 which is a great deal.

You should check your spam folder - I generally get all of the emails but the one the "Thrill Code" went into spam.   I definitely think they notified a lot more people than the first 500 but no complaints since I pre-ordered and don't have to worry about website issues.
I have checked my spam (a few times) but nothing.  I decided to send an email.  Will see what happens.

Darn....I get so caught up in these things!  :blush:

Whew! After reading what's in it, I can resist ordering it. I got caught up in last year's crazy frenzy and I still have stuff left over of things I didn't use or didn't like. It's always a good deal; just not for me.

I got the code, but I'm still on the fence about pre-ordering. I have a problem paying extra just to do presale, especially when it's all charged at once. If they charged me extra each box and only charged them when they were shipping, I'd probably suck it up and do it that way.

Well, I decided to email Allure.  I got a response rather quickly with my code.

I am still unsure about ordering....I'm thinking about breaking up with Ipsy though, so in my mind I'm somehow saving enough to pay for this....lol.

I pre-ordered the boxes.

Although this box seems to be a bit meh....After some debating, I realized I really do like to have an arsenal of drugstore products to play with.

Does anyone know when the box goes on sale?

I'm trying to figure out when the May preorder box will ship.

Thanks in advance!

i was able to get in the presale this year :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .. that will make my giveaway day at the office much saner.

the link for Tuesday April 28th  is :http://www.allurebeautythrills.com/

this  starts  at 12 noon on the 28th.... i have been trying to locate the product list i saw when i reviewed the contents when i paid for the pre- sell.  I don't recall seeing any high end brands.

I am also looking for a more recent confirmation of the start time...in the old days these used to start at 12:01pm....  

good luck everyone!

I pre-ordered the boxes.

Although this box seems to be a bit meh....After some debating, I realized I really do like to have an arsenal of drugstore products to play with.

Does anyone know when the box goes on sale?

I'm trying to figure out when the May preorder box will ship.

Thanks in advance!

Has anyone who pre ordered been charged yet? Know when we will be charged?
I just received  a UPS notification that my pre-ordered May box will be delivered tomorrow.  

My credit card was charged today as the box shipped from CT

Back