Spring/Summer 2015 Allure Beauty Thrills Box (Allure Beauty Box) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one.. Yay!!!! My heart was beating so fast as I typed in my info... You'd think that I was doing something serious .. Hahaha soooo silly!! It looks like a great box of useful items.. I'm definitely sharing this one with mom ☺️
Congrats!!  I just received my box and thought I was going to share the contents but not so much now ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    I will definitely use or store more than I thought I would have. 

Congrats!!  I just received my box and thought I was going to share the contents but not so much now ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    I will definitely use or store more than I thought I would have. 
Did you get any color variations?

My box is waiting for me at home. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Where are all the pics? I must set my beady eyes on the boxes. XD Why has Google forsaken my obsessive need to see someone elses version of something I'm going to get anyways?

my eye shadow arrived broken. who do we email?  the confirmation email is from a logistics company.

I purchased a box this week & I just got my shipping notice- I love how fast they ship out!! I'm excited to see variations :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This reminded me that we don't have a topic yet for this. I'm going to open one right now just to have it ready. Thanks for the reminder!

lord help anyone that receives a broken item. it took me over TWO months (and 7 times that they said they would send the note to the "correct person") after I received something broken (and I sent pictures). they sent me duplicates because they obviously no longer had the item. and I'm not talking high end duplicates. it was that awful lipstick. and the mascara. Like I needed another one. It was the pretty pink eye shadow that broke. I will not be ordering again after my 3rd one ships.   very poor customer service.  wasted so so so much time.

lord help anyone that receives a broken item. it took me over TWO months (and 7 times that they said they would send the note to the "correct person") after I received something broken (and I sent pictures). they sent me duplicates because they obviously no longer had the item. and I'm not talking high end duplicates. it was that awful lipstick. and the mascara. Like I needed another one. It was the pretty pink eye shadow that broke. I will not be ordering again after my 3rd one ships.   very poor customer service.  wasted so so so much time.
From the Revlon quad?  I'm traveling right now but do you want me to check and see if I still have it?  I'd be happy to send to you for free if I didn't already give it away. 

From the Revlon quad?  I'm traveling right now but do you want me to check and see if I still have it?  I'd be happy to send to you for free if I didn't already give it away. 
Thank you. It's very sweet. I really don't need it. I even said to them "look, this is really low cost, I understand, but it's the principle" ... and they still were horrible.   But very kind of you to offer.  I just followed up on principle.  And they failed.  Shows me who they are as a company. I won't get their boxes or products again. 

EDIT: after all of that, they could have made a slightly bigger gesture. Not sent crappy, lowest end products that were already in the boxes. even something 1 tier up not from the boxes. Overall, they don't care about their customers or retention

Last edited by a moderator:
Back