Spring/Summer 2015 Allure Beauty Thrills Box (Allure Beauty Box) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received  a UPS notification that my pre-ordered May box will be delivered tomorrow.  

My credit card was charged today as the box shipped from CT
That's crazy, last year I preordered and my box always shipped the day of the sale (so I'd still get it faster than everyone else, but not waaaay faster). 

I didn't pull the trigger on the presale this time, I figure I'll go back to the good old days of refreshing the page 7 zillion times.  If I don't get one, I won't be that sad. 

found the list of products

Aloxxi- Lightweight Sculpting Wax
BIC- Soliel Glow Razor
Biore- Charcoal Pore Minimizer
Cetaphil- Intensive Moisturizing Cream
Dickisons- Original Witch Hazel Daily Refreshingly clean cleansing cloths
CLEAR- Scalp and Hair Active Damage Resist Ultra-Nourishing Shampoo
CLEAR- Scalp and Hair Active Damage Resist Ultra-Nourishing Conditioner
Colgate Optic White- Express White Toothpaste
Colgate Optic White- Toothbrush + Whitening Pen
DERMA E- Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Cleanser
DERMA E- Retinyl Palmitate Creme
DOVE- Advanced Care Anti-Persp/Deo with Nutrium Moisture
DOVE- go fresh Revitalizing Body Wash
Jergens- Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse Deep Bronze
John Frieda Frizz Ease- Nourishing Oil Elixir 
MD Complete- Even Tone and Texture Accelerator
Not Your Mothers- Clean Freak Cleaning Conditioner
Physician's Formula- Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit
PONDS- Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Revlon- Photo-Ready Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash
Revlon- Ultra HD lipstick
Secret- Outlast Clear Gel
Suave Professionals- Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Weightless Blow Dry Spray
Suave Professionals- Sea Mineral Infusion Exfoliating Body Wash
Suave Professionals- Visible Glow Self Tanning Body Lotion

That's crazy, last year I preordered and my box always shipped the day of the sale (so I'd still get it faster than everyone else, but not waaaay faster). 

I didn't pull the trigger on the presale this time, I figure I'll go back to the good old days of refreshing the page 7 zillion times.  If I don't get one, I won't be that sad. 
will  receive 4 days prior to the sale and i happen to live in NY so i get next day delivery.   i wasn't so thrilled with some of these items but i have a big family and my nieces go crazy when i re gift at holiday time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my shipping notice too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Even though I still have tons of stuff from the earlier boxes I can't wait - some of the stuff was just OK but I will use/give away plus I hope the next boxes are higher end items.

will  receive 4 days prior to the sale and i happen to live in NY so i get next day delivery.   i wasn't so thrilled with some of these items but i have a big family and my nieces go crazy when i re gift at holiday time.
    THIS WILL NOT DELIVER TO ME TODAY :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :blink:   :blush:   UPS MY cHOICE STILL SHOWS DELIVERY TODAY but the package was never shipped.  now i am getting a message that says:A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated. :blink:   :blush:  

For those of you who got shipping notices, did you get it through UPS my choice or Allure?

And if you tracked by reference, what was the shippers name you referenced?

Thanks in advance!

I received my shipping notice from AllureFulfillment. They are shipping UPS ground and all it says is that the label was created on 4/23. Also the weight is 12.2 lbs. :)

I just got an updated shipping notice (UPS My Choice)

the package is in transit and will be delivered tomorrow!

That is super fast.

Good luck tomorrow for whoever is thinking of purchasing the box.

I hope it goes smoothly and glitch-free.

Here is a picture of the products. Looks like a great one! I put it in a spoiler although we have a list of the products posted. Just in case someone doesn't want to see. :) I just got an email with the picture so thought I would share.

Allure Beauty Thrills.png

Yeah apparently they expired in people's carts so they are selling again?  I don't know, my friend tried at 12:02 and couldn't get it.

I had no problems with mine but I have ninja fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back