SquareHue: April 2014 -- SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone see that in May we're going to 

Rio! The spoiler (from their instagram) is very yellow/orange/gold heavy so I may be out for the month, but it does look bright! 

Did anyone see that in May we're going to 
Rio! The spoiler (from their instagram) is very yellow/orange/gold heavy so I may be out for the month, but it does look bright! 
I immediately thought of green when I saw the location! I see a whole bunch of other colors in there that give me hope that it could be a good month for me.

Got my shipping notice last night, and my box is already on the way.  I'm looking forward to what I hope is a box of purple, orange and green.  I am excited to see the finishes they come up with for this month.

And next month sounds like it has potential for fun.  I'm actually enjoying the Passport collection myself, except that the light colors are so darn streaky!  I've tried wearing the off-white/yellows a few times, and inevitably take them off the next day because they just ever look right, even with a white coat under them.  Hoping for an end to the pastelly shades!

I'm hoping for a plum, orange, and a tulip red or pink.  I just don't want a 3rd green in a row from them.  Not to mention that I just got 3 greens from black sheep and two from julep.  I'm good on greens right now!

LOVE IT! I know some ladies here will not be happy about more green though
icon_neutral.gif

thanks! i saw these on instagram from polishmecrazy and couldn't get them to post here. Not sure how I feel about them though, I have dupes for all three colors

Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon_neutral.gif

I love them! I'm so glad I used the discount code for this month instead of last month. These are exactly the kinds of colors I was hoping for.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon_neutral.gif

I love them! I'm so glad I used the discount code for this month instead of last month. These are exactly the kinds of colors I was hoping for.

haha i'm not thrilled about the green.. but i agree, i also prefer these colors over last month's! after seeing the last couple months i was worried about getting a white-ish polish

I got in a yea

Quote: Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  haha i'm not thrilled about the green.. but i agree, i also prefer these colors over last month's! after seeing the last couple months i was worried about getting a white-ish polish
This! I love squarehue I've been a subscriber for a year now but the last couple months with the exception of Tokyo had me worried.

LOVE IT! I know some ladies here will not be happy about more green though :icon_neut
I love it too! I never realized how much I like green polish until I finished swatching my collection. The only color I have more of than green is purple.

I'm actually pleased! That's a nice green and I don't have one like that already so, yay! I wish we could see more of what the blue duo chrome is like because that pic looks a lot like the blue we got in the London box. But, I love blue polishes. And the orange! So pretty!

OOOH @disconik What lovely bright color do you have in your avatar???

Quote: Originally Posted by disconik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm actually pleased! That's a nice green and I don't have one like that already so, yay! I wish we could see more of what the blue duo chrome is like because that pic looks a lot like the blue we got in the London box. But, I love blue polishes. And the orange! So pretty!
The wonderful lady who posted the photos said this about the blue: "Its an indigo/blue-purple with "pinkish" iridescence"

OOOH @disconik What lovely bright color do you have in your avatar???
Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Yellow Shark. Mr. Disco brought it home from the grocery store for me one day. I kind of side eyed it but it went on really nicely and I LOVED the shade of yellow.

I'm content still that I unsubbed. I would have been severely regretful of that decision if there had been holos or more interesting finishes than creams... still, these are a step up from the last 4 months (well, really just 3, tokyo was fun)

Back