Starlooks Contest - Enter to Win a FREE Starbox! [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'm late to this party! Could have been ANOTHER sub for me. LOL

I won a box also and I received mine last week. I got the January box which is the one I was hoping for. Love the peachy blush and everything else in the box! Can't wait to play with the colors. Thanks so much Starlooks for sponsoring such a great contest with so many winners!

I received my box and it was the October box which I like but I already purchased that box. But I'm going to draw names and give it to someone who will enjoy it and hopefully sign up monthly. Thanks starbox

Hello MakeupTalk Members,
I'm so happy to see that everyone is enjoying their prize. Huge thanks to Starlooks for hosting such a great contest!!  At this time, the contest is over and all of the boxes have been shipped. This means that if you were announced as a winner but haven't replied to Marci yet, your prize has been given to another member who entered the contest.

Be sure to check out our contest forum soon, you never know when we'll be launching another contest on MakeupTalk!

Just got my starlooks starbox and I am in love with this stuff! It's so exciting to try products I've never even heard of before! This line is really great quality! I can't believe how concentrated the hd fluid blush is! I will be subscribing to this box without question!

Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone use the non-winners code that was sent via message and sign up?
I did, but didn't get the bonus item.  Forgot all about it until someone on the March thread wondered why she got an extra item, and was asked if she had used the code.  I emailed Starlooks this morning about it.

I am interested in Starlooks because it is different than my other subscription services in that it is all from one trusted brand. It intrigues me to get an array of products that support one common vision rather than a pretty box of 'fails', off-colors, try maybe you'll like we'll keep our fingers crossed, and ONE good one. I am a glutton for the pretty box however and subscribe currently with Birchbox, ipsy, Glossybox, Umba, Chicmaker, & Umba. (You aren't going to tell my husband that are you?)

When I emailed to let them know I hadn't gotten the bonus item, they apologized and let me know they'd send it out right away.  Came in today.  A BEAUTIFUL soft pink satin shadow!  I love it!  Once again, great customer service and a fantastic product.  =)  Such a great company!

I moved last month and misplaced the Starbox I had won. I just unpacked the last box last night and it had my Starbox in it. I tried the cuty peach blush today and love it! In pan it's a bold coral but it softens out into a vary flattering shade upon application. I gravitate towards a pink colored blush, but this color had me expanding my horizons a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back