Starlooks Contest - Enter to Win a FREE Starbox! [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the January box and I love it! I started subbing to their boxes on the 27th so that I can get the March box. I absolutely love the blush that came in my box, it's perfect for my everyday "snow white" look.

My box arrived in my area yesterday morning, but got sent to the wrong zip so the post office had to forward it to the right zip. Still no sign of it... Bummed.

I got the Jan.. kinda bummed no eyeshadow but .... I will use the sparkly green eyeliner and the brush... not so much the blush or brown pencil.  Oh well  I think I will be subbing next month

I miss read my card! It said purchase the December box. I did in fact get October! Sorry about the confusion :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got mine too, October box ....See No Evil...Hear No Evil....Speak No Evil.....I had small pieces of broken plastic inside the box, is this normal in their boxes???

Yes it was supposed to be in there.  it is a "Crystal" and Starlooks recommends saving them and putting in a jar for makeup brushes and what not (similar to the little beads used at Sephora.  People are talking about it on the Starlooks box winners thread here:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/133238/did-you-win-the-starbox-contest-and-receive-a-free-starbox-to-try/90#post_2024787

I agree it was weird and I had no clue it was part of their "box."  A little explaination on the card would have been helpful as everyone has not been a subscriber!  Thank goodness for MUT!

Originally Posted by TritonGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine too, October box ....See No Evil...Hear No Evil....Speak No Evil.....I had small pieces of broken plastic inside the box, is this normal in their boxes???

I never received a shipping notice but I received mine today- I got January which is a little disappointing because I really wanted February.  I feel like such a brat complaining...oh yay that's right... I am!  
saythat.gif

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, someone already probably asked but where are they shipping from?! Can't wait to get mine
wink.gif

My first tracking update said "IRVINE, CA 92618", so, Cali. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, someone already probably asked but where are they shipping from?! Can't wait to get mine
wink.gif
Mine was from Irvine CA (slightly south of LA).

I got mine too. It was the October box as I suspected.

I got mine too. It was the October box as I suspected.

I got my box the other day and it was the Feb box which I really wanted !  The only other box that I was drooling over was the one with the palette but I'm super excited to get the Feb because of the blush that was included... it's sooooo pigmented!

I got the box last Friday! I'm so happy with it I'm going to subscribe to Starlooks!

I got the January box with

Cuty Peach blush - swatched it and it was a beautiful shade!

soft small dome fluff brush (858)

Diamondline Pencil in fancy

Eye pencil in brown (not sure if it's for lining or brows but I used for brows and it blended with my hair perfectly!)

and of course, the green bracelet/necklace thing for St. Patrick's Day?! 
biggrin.gif

Thank you so much for the free box, Starlooks!! 
hug.gif

I got the January box and am so happy I got that one.  Green is my favorite color.  The blush looks really nice too.  Can't wait to try everything out.  I may subscribe as I am looking to replace birchbox

Thanks Starlooks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back