Starlooks Contest - Enter to Win a FREE Starbox! [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked mine.  It is 7oz.  It is in my city and will hopefully be delivered today!  As soon as I get it I will post pics and the month so people can know!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My February box was 7 oz.

I think my January box was 6 oz.

I didn't get the October one so I can't weigh in on that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay, I successfully opened up a whole new can of worms here. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />....

And the January was 6, huh? I think that might be what Gabi is getting then. Maybe, maybe not. *Shrug*

More 7s though, huh? Well, if there is a 40% on Jan and Feb, and Jan was a 6, I kind of want to say there's a pretty good chance us 7s could be Februarys. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well I said Jan would be cute too, so can't complain there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. February is awesome, I bet you'll like it XD

I will use jan or feb for sure. Oct is a bit too out therefor me. I might use the pigment but not very often. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will use jan or feb for sure. Oct is a bit too out therefor me. I might use the pigment but not very often.
smile.gif
October looks very overwhelming palette wise when you look at everything all together, but the items seem to be a lot more workable when you think about all the items separately.

mine says 6oz, so maybe jan. I was dying to get a feb box, but the shimmery eye pencil looks really nice. :/

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well I said Jan would be cute too, so can't complain there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. February is awesome, I bet you'll like it XD
I hope so. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... And as long as you like it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box is at "IRVINE, CA 92618 " which means I probably won't be seeing it until Saturday. Boo. I start a 4 day work period that day too, so I won't be able to play around with it. Oh well, at least it's coming!

I hope so. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... And as long as you like it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box is at "IRVINE, CA 92618 " which means I probably won't be seeing it until Saturday. Boo. I start a 4 day work period that day too, so I won't be able to play around with it. Oh well, at least it's coming!
Mine is too apparently, I'm not expecting it anytime this week, I won't keep my hopes up on getting it this week, that way if I don't get it , I won't be upset and if I do it will be a surprise XD

Well, first class lists about a 3 day arrival, so I am "expecting and hoping" but not getting my hopes up exactly for Saturday. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Where are you seeing weight?  I'm looking at both the email and the usps info and I don't see a weight listed anywhere.

So I asked Gabi about what her package shipped weighed. She claims hers is 6oz. Mine is 7oz, so we know we are getting different ones. s:.... I wonder if the weight of the last box, if it is also another 6/7 oz, or higher/lower. Best info so far. s:... So, to add more anticipation, how heavy is everyone else's box on the Endicia site? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmmm... how long should I wait before contacting them?  I've yet to get a shipping email.

I got my box in the mail today. I dont know how many ounces it was but i got the January box. Sorry for the sideways picture.

December? o_O.... I thought it was just October, January, and February. x:

Wow, I just got a message today that I won a box!!!!  They said so many people had entered that they decided to give out more.  Isn't that cool? I'm excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back