Starlooks Contest - Enter to Win a FREE Starbox! [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I asked Gabi about what her package shipped weighed. She claims hers is 6oz. Mine is 7oz, so we know we are getting different ones. s:.... I wonder if the weight of the last box, if it is also another 6/7 oz, or higher/lower. Best info so far. s:... So, to add more anticipation, how heavy is everyone else's box on the Endicia site? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I asked Gabi about what her package shipped weighed. She claims hers is 6oz. Mine is 7oz, so we know we are getting different ones. s:.... I wonder if the weight of the last box, if it is also another 6/7 oz, or higher/lower. Best info so far. s:... So, to add more anticipation, how heavy is everyone else's box on the Endicia site? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
LOL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My February box was 7 oz.

I think my January box was 6 oz.

I didn't get the October one so I can't weigh in on that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So my shipping info says that my box weight is 7ounces... and omg if it's the February one I will be sooooooooooo excited!!!!!

Yay, I successfully opened up a whole new can of worms here. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />....

And the January was 6, huh? I think that might be what Gabi is getting then. Maybe, maybe not. *Shrug*

More 7s though, huh? Well, if there is a 40% on Jan and Feb, and Jan was a 6, I kind of want to say there's a pretty good chance us 7s could be Februarys. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, we will just have to play the waiting game. Hopefully if the third box DOES weight a different amount, that someone with that different amount can chime in. I am greatly anxious.

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So my shipping info says that my box weight is 7ounces... and omg if it's the February one I will be sooooooooooo excited!!!!!
Just checked my shipping and mine says it is 7 OZ, too.

Mine says 5oz, so looks like October. I really had my heart set on February
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine doesn't say a weight anywhere!
use the endicia tracking status and click shipping information on the bottom left!

Never mind I found it. Mine says 7oz. Still hoping for Jan lol

I would love The Feb box but January would be okay too. I'll take the October box but I would never use it. Here's to hoping for the Feb box.

My box weight is 6 oz. though so if it is the Jan box and someone else gets the Feb box and wants to do a trade. I'm your girl!

So the other one is a 5 oz?.... I guess that confirms that:

5oz = October

6oz = January

7oz = February

?

Mystery busted before we get them, lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So the other one is a 5 oz?.... I guess that confirms that:

5oz = October

6oz = January

7oz = February

?

Mystery busted before we get them, lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
LOL we are all detectives.

My box says 6 oz! I still can't believe I won something! Yay!!! I will LOVE whatever I won! Starbox rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back