Starlooks Contest - Enter to Win a FREE Starbox! [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Woah nice! So you got the palette? 
I didn't get a pallet. I got a Mardis Gras theme box! It said December on the card descriptor. Very bold colors!

Originally Posted by g0ldylox1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine! It was 5 ounces and I got December!
Still haven't gotten mine yet but it is 5oz too.  The palette in the Dec box is $99 on their site if you purchase it separately. It's an awesome value.  I'm hoping mine is the same one.

Originally Posted by g0ldylox1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine! It was 5 ounces and I got December!
My shipping says 5oz I hope its December.

i knew i should have stayed away from this thread, haha. my package weight is 7oz and it's due to arrive TODAY! surprise is sort of spoiled as to what box i'm receiving but that's okay :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the feb box is the one i wanted the most so i'm super excited!

everything looks awesome but i'm especially excited for the blush. i've been using the elf HD blush in "superstar" and just went to buy "headliner" (50% off studio sale!) but it's sold out. again. lol. so it made getting this box even better!

Originally Posted by jewdiful /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i knew i should have stayed away from this thread, haha. my package weight is 7oz and it's due to arrive TODAY! surprise is sort of spoiled as to what box i'm receiving but that's okay :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the feb box is the one i wanted the most so i'm super excited!

everything looks awesome but i'm especially excited for the blush. i've been using the elf HD blush in "superstar" and just went to buy "headliner" (50% off studio sale!) but it's sold out. again. lol. so it made getting this box even better!
Lucky girl, I think most of us are wishing for that one.

Yep, I got February. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... Will be trying the stuff later, but I just took a look at it, and I got one thing to say really:

This box is absolutely pretty. Sort of makes me not want to use it up, but obviously, I am going to. x:... That blush, I really can't wait to try! The lipgloss, I admit, I tried that, and it tends to match for my base lip color pretty well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... I am not really good with cream liners, but that pink is far too pretty, so I am going to have to learn. The lip pencil looks very nice too!

Won't lie, it does make me want to sub to more boxes. Thank you Starlooks!!

Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, I got February. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... Will be trying the stuff later, but I just took a look at it, and I got one thing to say really:

This box is absolutely pretty. Sort of makes me not want to use it up, but obviously, I am going to. x:... That blush, I really can't wait to try! The lipgloss, I admit, I tried that, and it tends to match for my base lip color pretty well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... I am not really good with cream liners, but that pink is far too pretty, so I am going to have to learn. The lip pencil looks very nice too!

Won't lie, it does make me want to sub to more boxes. Thank you Starlooks!!
Yay!! That's such a pretty box ^^ You can use the cream liner as an eyeshadow or an eyeshadow base too ^^

I sent an email through the Starlooks website... I'm definitely not trying to be pushy about something I'm getting for free, but it seems that most everyone has either gotten a shipping email or received their box already.  So I sent a (very!) nicely worded email, just checking to see if I got lost in the shuffle of sending out 100 boxes.  I feel like I'm the last one picked for a middle-school dodgeball game 
satisfied.gif

EDIT:  Went out to my mailbox and.... my Starlooks box was in there!  I got the Feb box!  Lol no idea why the universe is wanting to make me feel like a crazy person this week, but oh well!  I'm heading back over to Starlooks now to tell them to disregard the email... and to buy January's box!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!! That's such a pretty box ^^ You can use the cream liner as an eyeshadow or an eyeshadow base too ^^

Yeah, that's a good idea. xD.... I will probably use it as a shadow myself, since I am terrible with cream liners. D:.... but God, the colors are so pretty. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />... I'll try it as a liner though first, because I want to see how it turns out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The blush is unbelievably pigmented too. Might be too bright pink. x:... Can't wait to try it!

@Magicalmom: Glad it all worked out for you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, that's a good idea. xD.... I will probably use it as a shadow myself, since I am terrible with cream liners. D:.... but God, the colors are so pretty. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />... I'll try it as a liner though first, because I want to see how it turns out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The blush is unbelievably pigmented too. Might be too bright pink. x:... Can't wait to try it!

@Magicalmom: Glad it all worked out for you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Soooo I just checked my tracking email that I said I wouldn't check and guess what! I'm getting my box today!! Woooooot!! So excited!

@Magicalmom: there you go :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The awesome thing is that without a tracking, you didn't see it coming so it was a surprise:p 

Got mine today.  It's the January box 6 oz.  I love it!

Soooo I just checked my tracking email that I said I wouldn't check and guess what! I'm getting my box today!! Woooooot!! So excited!

@Magicalmom: there you go :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The awesome thing is that without a tracking, you didn't see it coming so it was a surprise:p 
Thank you, ladies!  I just went and ordered the January box... decided I couldn't live without that green liner and the blush.  The pic of the box on the website has all of the items, but the list of products doesn't include the bracelet and the brush.  I'm really hoping for those items will be included! Has anyone ever purchased a past box with "extras" in it?  Do they still come with it, or is it just the makeup?

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I sent an email through the Starlooks website... I'm definitely not trying to be pushy about something I'm getting for free, but it seems that most everyone has either gotten a shipping email or received their box already.  So I sent a (very!) nicely worded email, just checking to see if I got lost in the shuffle of sending out 100 boxes.  I feel like I'm the last one picked for a middle-school dodgeball game 
satisfied.gif

EDIT:  Went out to my mailbox and.... my Starlooks box was in there!  I got the Feb box!  Lol no idea why the universe is wanting to make me feel like a crazy person this week, but oh well!  I'm heading back over to Starlooks now to tell them to disregard the email... and to buy January's box!
You're so lucky, I hope I get the Feb or I may seriously be tempted to buy it.

I also got my box today! Also the January. Did some initial swatches and am in love with "Fancy". Can't wait to post pics and a review after I play around with it. :)

So, January, right? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... Let me know how the products are!

@Magicalmom: You're very welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back