Starlooks November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my first month & I cancelled before I got my box because I wasn't sure if I wanted more than one month.  I resubbed immediately after receiving my box!  Very happy with this month and next month sounds awesome!!

UH OH! We dropped the bomb early.

Since we got to 1,800 "LIKES" on Facebook, I thought I would share our promo with my MUT friends. ;-) Love, Marci (And Thank You DiorAdora)

In the Spirit of November's box (and since we got to 1,800 "likes" - WOO HOO! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> here is a special coupon code! Is there a Starlooks foundation you've been wanting to try? Purchase it on our website (www.starlooks.com) and put "FOUNDATIONMATCH1800" in the coupon code field to receive 30% off! If you're not sure which color to pick, choose the one that looks like the closest match, then tell us your current foundation in the comment box! No matter what brand, we will match that color! XOXO - SL ♥

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

UH OH! We dropped the bomb early.

Since we got to 1,800 "LIKES" on Facebook, I thought I would share our promo with my MUT friends. ;-) Love, Marci (And Thank You DiorAdora)

In the Spirit of November's box (and since we got to 1,800 "likes" - WOO HOO! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> here is a special coupon code! Is there a Starlooks foundation you've been wanting to try? Purchase it on our website (www.starlooks.com) and put "FOUNDATIONMATCH1800" in the coupon code field to receive 30% off! If you're not sure which color to pick, choose the one that looks like the closest match, then tell us your current foundation in the comment box! No matter what brand, we will match that color! XOXO - SL ♥
claps.gif
Yay thank you! Love the idea that you will match for us. I am soooo bad at that.

I am so excited to try my first foundation and the fact that its the discounted coupon is awesome! Way to go Starlooks. Of course I jumped right on this and I love your free shipping! I saved $5.40! I kind of just picked one the way I would any I'm the lightest shade and more pink tones then yellow so I went to the second from lightest I believe ! Can't wait to try it! Even if the color is not right I know I can work with them later because they are so sweet and rock at customer service. But I'm excited to see the way it apples to the skin yippee!

That just made my night!  I was really hoping for something bold and fun, now I really can't wait!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The December LookBook is up...AND I SPY BRIGHT COLORS. Happy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Woohoo brights! I am way too comfy in my neutral zone!

I wonder if we're all getting the same one, or a variety? They have 8 different ones on their site! I would love the first one, it looks like a rainbow! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you Marci! I really enjoy Starlooks monthly boxes, and it gets me out of my comfort zone! So thanks! 

Originally Posted by Angel Poling /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you Marci! I really enjoy Starlooks monthly boxes, and it gets me out of my comfort zone! So thanks! 
Agreed! I think even the most adventurous of us get into ruts and certain mindsets (like assuming certain colors won't work for us without trying them, etc) and I really appreciate this particular sub for not being afraid to send out bold colors and items as well as more neutral ones. I like that it's all the same (high quality) brand, so our focus isn't on worrying about how high-end the brands in our boxes are, or being sad that we didn't get a certain brand when others did, it's on the actual products themselves!

Plus I'm a person with some brand loyalty (not to the extent that I will only use one brand, but once I like a brand I will continue to buy that brand until they give me a reason not to) so this is a great sub for me. So glad I finally signed up. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know if the color pearl reflections in the november light palette is the same on deckit 107a yellow line at the bottom? I dont have my 15 shade kit on the road but if so its my new favorite shadow!

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know if the color pearl reflections in the november light palette is the same on deckit 107a yellow line at the bottom? I dont have my 15 shade kit on the road but if so its my new favorite shadow!
if not the same then very very similar. and ditto :DDD

Different.

Zadi what is that shade called my shadows looj diffrent I think thanks for the pictures u rock for doing that im traveling and it was bothering me nor seeing that shade

Is there a video yet for December?  I am totally a novice when it comes to eyeshadow and I need guidance. Also, do you guys know of any good books or videos that are good guides for novices like me?  The thing with eyeshadow is that it is super obvious when you don't have the knack :)

Zadi what is that shade called my shadows looj diffrent I think thanks for the pictures u rock for doing that im traveling and it was bothering me nor seeing that shade
no shade names in the i07A palette​
i145 pearl reflection - the other three from top left clockwise: i206 brazed beige, i189 mocha move, i156 hint of rust​

Thank you hahah they are further in color then I thought but I love them both! Your picture helped me a lot

For those of you that had received the Nude lipstick, how are you wearing it? I seem to be having trouble getting this one to work for me. 
icon_cry.gif

Back