Starlooks September, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got a shipping email!
Awesome!  Time for me to frantically refresh my email until I get mine (pfft, so what if it takes a few days)   =)

Awesome!  Time for me to frantically refresh my email until I get mine (pfft, so what if it takes a few days)   =)
Me too. SO glad I'm not the only one who refreshes my email over & over again. So I was looking at that photo someone posted earlier & did you all notice a sort of envelope on top of all the boxes. I've been trying to figure out what that could be all about? Anyone want to throw out some wild guesses? How cool would it be if it was a coupon code for an eyeshadow of our choice, or anything of our choice really. That would be pretty awesome.

Quote: Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too. SO glad I'm not the only one who refreshes my email over & over again.

So I was looking at that photo someone posted earlier & did you all notice a sort of envelope on top of all the boxes. I've been trying to figure out what that could be all about?

Anyone want to throw out some wild guesses?

How cool would it be if it was a coupon code for an eyeshadow of our choice, or anything of our choice really. That would be pretty awesome.

I love that idea - they do have that new line of shadows that's splashed on the front page...

Hmmm I am going to guess its an announcement card, maybe for a special holiday box set? I am really hoping they release a special Halloween collection, but I guess it wouldn't make sense to put a flyer for it in a pretty pink envelope...

Quote: Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm I am going to guess its an announcement card, maybe for a special holiday box set? I am really hoping they release a special Halloween collection, but I guess it wouldn't make sense to put a flyer for it in a pretty pink envelope...

Yeah, the fact that they put whatever this is on top of the box (I'm not entirely certain it's an envelope, although the way one side is lifting a bit more away from the box than the other would seem to indicate that it is) has my curiosity piqued.  Every other time they have had a flyer, it has been a card in the box itself.  So intriguing!

(Also:  _Sons of Anarchy_, hurry up and finish downloading!  I'm spending way too much time obsessing over every little detail in photos while I wait!)

Shipping notice! I never get mine this early. I think this is my first spoiler-free (though not by choice!) Starbox.

This makes me SUPER excited for this box!

I got my shipping email on Wednesday, earliest shipping yet!

Quote: Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm dying to see some spoilers!

Me too!

My box hasn't moved yet. I always seem to get the - notified email, but then it sits for a couple days. Which is wierd, because my non starbox orders from them get here really quick.

Same here, I may even be able to go spoiler free. Maybe. Probably not
biggrin.gif

I'm trying my best NOT to (I love spoilers), but slogging through instagram is no joke. I had no idea that so many people took pictures of their Starbucks, or chose to tag them 'starbox.'

Sigh.

I'm trying my best NOT to (I love spoilers), but slogging through instagram is no joke. I had no idea that so many people took pictures of their Starbucks, or chose to tag them 'starbox.' Sigh.
Lol I can not figure that out, the spelling isn't all that close. Auto correct maybe? I got a kick out of Cookie popping up mid-scroll : coffee, coffee, coffee, hey thats Cookie!, coffee, coffee, Starbox.

Lol I can not figure that out, the spelling isn't all that close. Auto correct maybe? I got a kick out of Cookie popping up mid-scroll : coffee, coffee, coffee, hey thats Cookie!, coffee, coffee, Starbox.
I feared it was an attempt at cutesy!

Mine was scheduled for delivery on Monday, but came just a few minutes ago.

Pearl Necklace Lip Gloss
Milky Way Infinity Eyeliner Pot - maybe this will mix well with the glitter from last month?
Lashes - disappointed that this was a main product and not an extra

The extra is a free month of the "I Dabble" membership package on OOBERLUXE, which is a virtual personal assistant.

Value of box is $38. Starbox isn't wowing me so I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to keep this subscription.

Quote: Originally Posted by alphaloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pearl Necklace Lip Gloss
Milky Way Infinity Eyeliner Pot - maybe this will mix well with the glitter from last month?

The extra is a free month of the "I Dabble" membership package on OOBERLUXE, which is a virtual personal assistant.

Value of box is $38. Starbox isn't wowing me so I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to keep this subscription.
 What a dud. I have to agree. I really want to   see some berries or other cool colors.

Quote: Originally Posted by alphaloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pearl Necklace Lip Gloss

I KNEW IT

This is not good.

Back