Starlooks Starbox December 2013 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope it's this one. I know there are some people wishing it was something more colorful, but I'm going to be honest: I keep buying bright, wild shadows and then they sit in my drawer while I use my Naked palettes every single day, lol. I am ALWAYS down for a neutral palette. Can't go wrong!
This is me right here.. exactly what you said!! If that ended up being the palette I would be so excited.. its beautiful!

Re: Lookboox, perhaps New Years Eve? 
LL
I'm don't know...in the photos she is wearing a light green shade and this pallet has nothing similar. Although I would like this pallet most of all.

I just looked thru what palettes they sell of this size and honestly there isn't one that I would be disappointed in receiving.they are all really beautiful!

Ooh! Not that I need another Neutral palette but that NYE one is very pretty, anything similar to that will definitely be used :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I thought I saw a bit of green in the look? Can't wait! 

I love the neutral palette, but then again I love any of those palettes! They are all gorgeous!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It could also be a palette they haven't released on the site yet - they've done that before!

They actually did that in the most recent box with the 5 shade palette we received. It wasn't on the website when I checked and I read the card and it said it was launching exclusively in our Starbox. So it's very possible that it's a new palette. And whoever commented on the green shade being in the looksbook, you're absolutely right. I didnt' even notice it at first. It's a very subtle sage green on the inner corner and lining the lower lid, and it's apparent the most in the top two photos of the eye look. I didn't notice it before! Looks like there are quite a few 15 shade palettes with browns and greens in them on their site, too!

I'm thinking of re subbing for December because I haven't made any sales as an ambassador and doubt they will send me any more free boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Can't seem to find a "Referral Boxes" thread so I thought I'd put them here since December boxes will be upon us soon! I ended up getting 3 referral boxes this month!  I was VERY impressed with them. A grand total of $136 in free Starlooks!

Box #1:

Shadow Pigment in Noble
infinity eye liner in Galaxy
Infinity Lipstick in Out There

Box #2:

Eyeliner in Static Smoke
lipgloss in Elegant
Precision Eyeliner in Black

Box #3

Lipstick in Charlize
Blush in Rum Punch
Medium Dome Fluff Brush

These are my first referral boxes and I am so happy with the things I received. The only thing I didn't like was the Infinity Lipstick, which has some silver glitter in it and has a VERY gritty texture....yuck. Also the Lipstick in the shade "Charlize" comes off looking terracotta and clashes with my skin tone, but the variety was very impresive!
Those are referral boxes!

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep! I was sooo impressed with them. I even like them better than some of my regular monthly boxes, haha

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep! I was sooo impressed with them. I even like them better than some of my regular monthly boxes, haha

I agree they are great boxes.

I'm going to sub to Starlooks today.  Thanks for the referral code!  Can't wait to receive my first box this month!

Does anyone know when they usually send out the December boxes? I've read on their facebook that they send them out earlier in the month than usual so that we can get them before the holidays. Does that mean they will ship out this week or possibly early next? *fingers crossed! I need a new palette to play with!

Does anyone know when they usually send out the December boxes? I've read on their facebook that they send them out earlier in the month than usual so that we can get them before the holidays. Does that mean they will ship out this week or possibly early next? *fingers crossed! I need a new palette to play with!
This is only the second December of this subscription, so there's not really a "usually" date here. I'm guessing they will probably start prepping next week, but that's just a guess.

I went and found last December's Starlooks thread and they had already started shipping by this point. Anyone know if they are planning to ship a bit earlier again? 

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Update - I emailed them and they said they'll start shipping Dec 16 :X

WOW...seriously??? They shipped out last month's box earlier than that, didn't they? All this talk about "receiving our boxes before the holidays." We'll probably receive them on Christmas Eve.

That's early for Starbox -- they usually ship very late in the month--like, I often get my box a day or two before the new month begins. I think last month was aberration (earliest I have ever seen them ship).

Back