Starlooks Starbox December 2013 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a shipping notice two days ago . . . without any tracking info. Uhm, hmm. Hopefully my package will not take a trip to Puerto Rico on route to Atlanta (like October's box!).

Quote: Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got a shipping notice two days ago . . . without any tracking info. Uhm, hmm. Hopefully my package will not take a trip to Puerto Rico on route to Atlanta (like October's box!).
 I got my shipping notice 3 days ago without tracking info. It just updated tonight. Since it's storming away up here in RI, I'm assuming there might be some shipping delays but I REALLY hope it ships fast. I'm super impatient, especially when they sent out the notifications days ago!

Really? do you happen to remember what were the two palettes? I only ever saw (on received) one 15 shade palette. I belive you can now purchase the one that was in the dec. box on the site, i believe it is called the birthday palette.i never saw anyone post any orther variation from the one I received nor do I recall seeing a Why Marci? video with anything other than the the paleete I received. I know that the Nov. 2012 box had several variations within each skin tone grouping ( light, medium, and dark). but each revied a custom by skin tone eyeshadow quad, a nude tendergloss lipstick, and s mascra guard.

Quote: Originally Posted by jaclynsmusings /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really? do you happen to remember what were the two palettes? I only ever saw (on received) one 15 shade palette. I belive you can now purchase the one that was in the dec. box on the site, i believe it is called the birthday palette.i never saw anyone post any orther variation from the one I received nor do I recall seeing a Why Marci? video with anything other than the the paleete I received.
I know that the Nov. 2012 box had several variations within each skin tone grouping ( light, medium, and dark). but each revied a custom by skin tone eyeshadow quad, a nude tendergloss lipstick, and s mascra guard.
There were quite a few of us who received a different one than the one she used in the video. I did post photos in the thread. It was similar (red, yellow, green, purple, blue) but very different shades. They weren't named then but I am pretty sure it is the one now called "Mardi Gras".

And I am pretty sure a few (Including Zadidoll) got a 3rd variation that was only slightly different from one of the main two.

When I say "no tracking info," I mean no  tracking number at all! It was just a shipment email without any of the pertinent numbers or links. I think Starlooks hates me.

Quote: Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  When I say "no tracking info," I mean no  tracking number at all! It was just a shipment email without any of the pertinent numbers or links. I think Starlooks hates me.
oh geez! Yea it seems like they're shipping/tracking stuff is a hot mess. I hope everyone gets their palette safe and sound before Christmas, as the mail seems to be pretty sluggish this time of year!

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looks like mine will be here tomorrow!!!

Mine left the Providence sort facility this morning, which is the city right next to me, so there's a slight chance I might even get it today. If not, then definitely tomorrow. I'm super excited!

Mine left the Brockton facility - so I might get it today, even though it states that the delivery date is tomorrow.  I won't hold my breath for today, but if it does arrive today, I will be pleased!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It came! And it is GORGEOUS.

Palette name is New Years Eve 2014. I was right - the bold colors in November meant a more neutral December. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's pretty! I can't wait to get mine!!

Beautiful!  Thanks so much for sharing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Palette name is New Years Eve 2014. I was right - the bold colors in November meant a more neutral December. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine is out for delivery today!!  OMG - that looks so amazing!!  I am so happy I got in on this - Starlooks CS really went out of their way to let me slide in after the deadline for this month's box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am so glad I didn't buy some of the palettes over at sephora!  This has all of the colors I would want :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh so pretty!!  Can't wait for mine to get here!

Oh wow it's beautiful! I love that it's neutral with those pops of color. That deep berry shade is to die for! Can't wait to get mine!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh wow it's beautiful! I love that it's neutral with those pops of color. That deep berry shade is to die for! Can't wait to get mine!

I'm super excited about that green!!

Back