Starlooks Starbox December 2013 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when birthday boxes ship? My birthday was December 1st and I didn't know if maybe they'll ship with the december box.

After all the regular boxes are sent. I got mine (November) about a week after I got my regular box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cate88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone know when birthday boxes ship? My birthday was December 1st and I didn't know if maybe they'll ship with the december box.

My birthday is in October and I ended up getting my birthday box sometime in early November. If you don't receive yours by the end of December, send them an e-mail. They have great customer service and they'll make sure you get it asap. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Update - I emailed them and they said they'll start shipping Dec 16 :X
So I am definitely not receiving mine my Christmas, hopefully it will be here for New Years.

Quote: Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got a shipping email!
Me too!! I'm glad they shipped them early! I can't wait to see the palette!!
marchmellow.gif

No shipping notice over here, but since I know what this month's box is, I'm not in an antsy rush. I've already acquired something like seven palettes this month alone! I'm good with being one of the later recipients this time around.

e.l.f. baked palette in california

e.l.f. prism palette in naked

e.l.f. prism palette in sunset

BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic palette

some sort of Wet'n'Wild all-blue palette I can't remember the name of

UD Feminine palette

I think there's one more I'm forgetting, but I'm drawing a blank.  I have *not* purchased Naked 3.  The only one I've used so far is Galaxy Chic.  I also received the Glamour Doll Eyes Cyber Monday set (which I've been wearing the past couple of days), so that's kind of like a palette, and I have Geek Chic Cosmetics' Timey Wimey collection on the way, so that's another kind-of-like-a-palette.  I'm planning on spending a lot of time in the no-buy support threads next year!

Fun! Though I am unlikely to hit pan on anything ever, I get a lot of enjoyment out of my palettes. I like having variety to draw from.

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Boo...still waiting on mine...
I haven't received a shipping e-mail either.  

they let me subscribe to the december's box!! yeah!  So, I will be getting one - so excited.  I hope for that New Year's Eve palette!  If I get a bright one and someone got the NYE & wants the brighter one, I will swap :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

unlike other sub services, everyone gets the same thing. the only exceptions were nov. 2012 when they said the boxes would be semi customisable by skin tone and last Aprils box which had one of a couple of shades of tender glosses. last year, the 15 shade palette was a custom palette specifically for Starbox, although I believe you can purchase the same on we received last year now, you didn't have that option until last summer or so. I hope it is another custom palette exclusively for Starbox! I also got my shipping notice and cannot wait for it to arrive!

Quote: Originally Posted by jaclynsmusings /img/forum/go_quote.gif

unlike other sub services, everyone gets the same thing. the only exceptions were nov. 2012 when they said the boxes would be semi customisable by skin tone and last Aprils box which had one of a couple of shades of tender glosses.
last year, the 15 shade palette was a custom palette specifically for Starbox, although I believe you can purchase the same on we received last year now, you didn't have that option until last summer or so.
I hope it is another custom palette exclusively for Starbox!
I also got my shipping notice and cannot wait for it to arrive!
thank you for explaining that!!

I got my shipping notice as well - just a few hours after I ordered it.  I am pleased with Starlooks CS - they allowed me to get December's box after their 12/10 cutoff date!

unlike other sub services, everyone gets the same thing. the only exceptions were nov. 2012 when they said the boxes would be semi customisable by skin tone and last Aprils box which had one of a couple of shades of tender glosses.
last year, the 15 shade palette was a custom palette specifically for Starbox, although I believe you can purchase the same on we received last year now, you didn't have that option until last summer or so.
Almost correct.  Last December, they sent out a few different palettes that were distributed based on the skin tone provided for the November box.  Because of this, there is the possibility that we will *not* all get the same palette this time around.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Almost correct.  Last December, they sent out a few different palettes that were distributed based on the skin tone provided for the November box.  Because of this, there is the possibility that we will *not* all get the same palette this time around.

Yep, last year they sent out at least two.

My tracking hadn't updated since I got it, but as of around 5pm today it was at the USPS sort facility. So it's official that our palettes are on their way! Seriously can't wait to get mine!
roflmao.gif

Back