Starlooks Starbox December 2013 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a shipping notice two days ago . . . without any tracking info. Uhm, hmm. Hopefully my package will not take a trip to Puerto Rico on route to Atlanta (like October's box!).

Quote: Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got a shipping notice two days ago . . . without any tracking info. Uhm, hmm. Hopefully my package will not take a trip to Puerto Rico on route to Atlanta (like October's box!).
 I got my shipping notice 3 days ago without tracking info. It just updated tonight. Since it's storming away up here in RI, I'm assuming there might be some shipping delays but I REALLY hope it ships fast. I'm super impatient, especially when they sent out the notifications days ago!

Really? do you happen to remember what were the two palettes? I only ever saw (on received) one 15 shade palette. I belive you can now purchase the one that was in the dec. box on the site, i believe it is called the birthday palette.i never saw anyone post any orther variation from the one I received nor do I recall seeing a Why Marci? video with anything other than the the paleete I received. I know that the Nov. 2012 box had several variations within each skin tone grouping ( light, medium, and dark). but each revied a custom by skin tone eyeshadow quad, a nude tendergloss lipstick, and s mascra guard.

Quote: Originally Posted by jaclynsmusings /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really? do you happen to remember what were the two palettes? I only ever saw (on received) one 15 shade palette. I belive you can now purchase the one that was in the dec. box on the site, i believe it is called the birthday palette.i never saw anyone post any orther variation from the one I received nor do I recall seeing a Why Marci? video with anything other than the the paleete I received.
I know that the Nov. 2012 box had several variations within each skin tone grouping ( light, medium, and dark). but each revied a custom by skin tone eyeshadow quad, a nude tendergloss lipstick, and s mascra guard.
There were quite a few of us who received a different one than the one she used in the video. I did post photos in the thread. It was similar (red, yellow, green, purple, blue) but very different shades. They weren't named then but I am pretty sure it is the one now called "Mardi Gras".

And I am pretty sure a few (Including Zadidoll) got a 3rd variation that was only slightly different from one of the main two.

When I say "no tracking info," I mean no  tracking number at all! It was just a shipment email without any of the pertinent numbers or links. I think Starlooks hates me.

Quote: Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  When I say "no tracking info," I mean no  tracking number at all! It was just a shipment email without any of the pertinent numbers or links. I think Starlooks hates me.
oh geez! Yea it seems like they're shipping/tracking stuff is a hot mess. I hope everyone gets their palette safe and sound before Christmas, as the mail seems to be pretty sluggish this time of year!

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looks like mine will be here tomorrow!!!

Mine left the Providence sort facility this morning, which is the city right next to me, so there's a slight chance I might even get it today. If not, then definitely tomorrow. I'm super excited!

Mine left the Brockton facility - so I might get it today, even though it states that the delivery date is tomorrow.  I won't hold my breath for today, but if it does arrive today, I will be pleased!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It came! And it is GORGEOUS.

Palette name is New Years Eve 2014. I was right - the bold colors in November meant a more neutral December. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's pretty! I can't wait to get mine!!

Beautiful!  Thanks so much for sharing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Palette name is New Years Eve 2014. I was right - the bold colors in November meant a more neutral December. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine is out for delivery today!!  OMG - that looks so amazing!!  I am so happy I got in on this - Starlooks CS really went out of their way to let me slide in after the deadline for this month's box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am so glad I didn't buy some of the palettes over at sephora!  This has all of the colors I would want :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh so pretty!!  Can't wait for mine to get here!

Oh wow it's beautiful! I love that it's neutral with those pops of color. That deep berry shade is to die for! Can't wait to get mine!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh wow it's beautiful! I love that it's neutral with those pops of color. That deep berry shade is to die for! Can't wait to get mine!

I'm super excited about that green!!

Latest posts

Back