Starlooks Starbox May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look closely, Johnnie also has the turquoise on under her eyes on the inner corner. You can only see it in like  two of the pics, but she does have some on, so it could still be a possibility lol I just really want there to be some of that color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think I noticed it on the outer halves of her upper lids as well. It gave me Ideas that I need to try out this weekend! (Weekday mornings start *way* too early for me to try something new because I operate in autopilot.)

A little hint fans? Oooooohhh....

1. Lash booster has been a huge hit through Starbox. This is usually the perfect time for us to launch it as a main retail product. It's going up soon!

2. Turquoise, really? hmmmm. Well, WE LOVE IT TOO. And no matter what product it ends up being, and if it is or isn't in May Starbox, something will be available to you........ Yes. We know. You're welcome, color lovers!

Can't wait to see what comes of this awesome thread... xoxoxoxo

-Starlooks Team

I would love some turquoise liner. I have been eyeing the Tarte Aqualillies liner for awhile now. It is so pretty! I also can't wait to see stuff from the April box in the store. 

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2. Turquoise, really? hmmmm. Well, WE LOVE IT TOO. And no matter what product it ends up being, and if it is or isn't in May Starbox, something will be available to you........ Yes. We know. You're welcome, color lovers!
Woo-hoo! Even if it's not in the box, they're going to have something turquoise!
heart.gif
 (though I do hope it's in the box lol)

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I noticed it on the outer halves of her upper lids as well. It gave me Ideas that I need to try out this weekend! (Weekday mornings start *way* too early for me to try something new because I operate in autopilot.)
Yeah, I never feel like trying anything new in the week if I'm getting up early either ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just go overboard trying new stuff all weekend lol I really like Johnnie's eye look in this months lookbook, overall!

I haven't received April but I'm already excited for May!

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A little hint fans? Oooooohhh....

1. Lash booster has been a huge hit through Starbox. This is usually the perfect time for us to launch it as a main retail product. It's going up soon!

Can't wait to see what comes of this awesome thread... xoxoxoxo

-Starlooks Team
I LIKE THIS!!
heart.gif

Yay!  I'm currently on the hunt for just the right shade of turquoise to add to the rotation for June, and this one looks like it's perfect, so I will wait patiently!  Well, as patiently as possible when being teased like this, of course.  
icon_biggrin.gif

(And, ugh, mornings.  Mine starts at 5am with fifteen minutes of preparing to open my eyes and face the light, and then I have thirty minutes to brush my hair/teeth, do my makeup, get dressed, deal with kitty demands, find my shoes/phone/jacket, refresh my Stitcher downloads, and do whatever else I need to do in order to get out the door at 5:45am.  I have multiple alarms and timers to get me out on time because I just can't deal with being late to work, although the closest I've been to late has been the time my bus got stuck at a drawbridge, and even then, "late" meant "two minutes before 7am instead of my usual twenty-five."  One of my coworkers makes fun of me for my incessant punctuality.  Even testing a new foundation or concealer is a weekend project for me because I just don't *remember* that I have something new to try until I'm at work.)

Soo I love turquoise. I love it so much I just ordered the tarte aqualilies gel liner. So please don't be eye liner ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!  I'm currently on the hunt for just the right shade of turquoise to add to the rotation for June, and this one looks like it's perfect, so I will wait patiently!  Well, as patiently as possible when being teased like this, of course.  
icon_biggrin.gif

(And, ugh, mornings.  Mine starts at 5am with fifteen minutes of preparing to open my eyes and face the light, and then I have thirty minutes to brush my hair/teeth, do my makeup, get dressed, deal with kitty demands, find my shoes/phone/jacket, refresh my Stitcher downloads, and do whatever else I need to do in order to get out the door at 5:45am.  I have multiple alarms and timers to get me out on time because I just can't deal with being late to work, although the closest I've been to late has been the time my bus got stuck at a drawbridge, and even then, "late" meant "two minutes before 7am instead of my usual twenty-five."  One of my coworkers makes fun of me for my incessant punctuality.  Even testing a new foundation or concealer is a weekend project for me because I just don't *remember* that I have something new to try until I'm at work.)
THAT can take forever...I've got four myself...I know what you're saying
smilehappyyes.gif

In fact, when they announced the May look book on FB that is the first comment I wrote. We need that turquoise, Marci, we ALL need it.

Has anyone tried the starlooks oil free moisturizer? I've been searching for a good one but often find many of the oil free claims end up leaving my face greasy.

Thanks!

Yay spoilers to stalk. First box from star looks so I'm super excited! Also yes please on turquoise liner. I'm obsessed with bright colored liners right now! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got an email that I have a package coming from Starlooks. I thought it was the May box shipping early but now I think it's something else.

Back