Starlooks Starbox May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when does Starlooks charge? Anyone know? I updated my CC info over the phone last week and keep checking my statement to make sure it works, lol. Don't want to miss out on a box!

when does Starlooks charge? Anyone know? I updated my CC info over the phone last week and keep checking my statement to make sure it works, lol. Don't want to miss out on a box!
I believe mine go through on the 2nd.

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine become "pending" on my account on the first and the money is usually taken on the 3rd or 4th.

My samples came today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So that is what is in the packages.

Originally Posted by Kelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My samples came today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So that is what is in the packages.
Pics! I wanna see pics! lol
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pics! I wanna see pics! lol
biggrin.gif

6.gif

Nice! For some reason my tracking number isn't working, but I'm hoping they show soon. 

Also - just to keep this on topic, my wish list for all of my future boxes - NO MORE BLUSH. Please. I'm begging :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've gotten so much blush from all my subs over the last three months, and I've more than I will ever, ever use:)

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice! For some reason my tracking number isn't working, but I'm hoping they show soon. 
There isn't actual tracking info. I read that those type of packages don't actually get tracking info, you just get the notice that it has shipped.

Back on topic:

The lookbook description, at the end, says: " Build upon, or “accessorizeâ€, over these earthy essentials using some bodacious bolds of your choice!" makes it seem like it will be more basic/neutral colors, but it'd be nice to have the turquoise lol...last month's box was really lacking in color (loved the products, but I love color!), so I'm hoping there is atleast something vibrant!

There isn't actual tracking info. I read that those type of packages don't actually get tracking info, you just get the notice that it has shipped.

Back on topic:

The lookbook description, at the end, says: " Build upon, or “accessorizeâ€, over these earthy essentials using some bodacious bolds of your choice!" makes it seem like it will be more basic/neutral colors, but it'd be nice to have the turquoise lol...last months box was really lacking in color (loved the products, but I love color!), so I'm hoping there is atleast something vibrant!
iagree.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Back on topic:

The lookbook description, at the end, says: " Build upon, or “accessorizeâ€, over these earthy essentials using some bodacious bolds of your choice!" makes it seem like it will be more basic/neutral colors, but it'd be nice to have the turquoise lol...last months box was really lacking in color (loved the products, but I love color!), so I'm hoping there is atleast something vibrant!
iagree.gif

dito.gif
.... I mean, ditto.  I've been buying a lot of crazy colors lately though, so neutrals would be just fine, too.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dito.gif
.... I mean, ditto.  I've been buying a lot of crazy colors lately though, so neutrals would be just fine, too.
In all actuality, ANY makeup is just fine....I'm not picky!
patches.gif
lol!

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dito.gif
In all actuality, ANY makeup is just fine....I'm not picky!
patches.gif
lol!

6.gif

Back on topic:

The lookbook description, at the end, says: " Build upon, or “accessorizeâ€, over these earthy essentials using some bodacious bolds of your choice!" makes it seem like it will be more basic/neutral colors, but it'd be nice to have the turquoise lol...last month's box was really lacking in color (loved the products, but I love color!), so I'm hoping there is atleast something vibrant!
I keep wondering if it is a primer, so that the colors are more vibrant?

I keep wondering if it is a primer, so that the colors are more vibrant?
Or bronze eye shadow/liner to make the contrasting color (turquoise!) really pop out. I broke out my UD Rehab shadow pencil the other day for no apparent reason to use as liner and noticed it made the stila turquoise smudge stick I was using on my lid stand out nicely.

Back