Starlooks Starbox May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How heavy is the box you have coming? It isn't a birthday box, it is?

I'd love the May boxes to be shipped early, but I know it is wishful. ):

I just got a ship notice, too...my birthday is in January, so it's not a birthday box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (and I don't have anything else that I've ordered from them, just the May box). So either a May box or something that I am not expecting lol

Did you guys notice that it's different from the ones we normally get? It's just got a USPS confirm number, none of that endicia stuff.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got an email that I have a package coming from Starlooks. I thought it was the May box shipping early but now I think it's something else.
Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How heavy is the box you have coming? It isn't a birthday box, it is?

I'd love the May boxes to be shipped early, but I know it is wishful. ):
Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got a box ship notification as well, but my b-day's in May, so I assumed it's a birthday box.
Originally Posted by Kelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got a ship notice, too...my birthday is in January, so it's not a birthday box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (and I don't have anything else that I've ordered from them, just the May box). So either a May box or something that I am not expecting lol

Did you guys notice that it's different from the ones we normally get? It's just got a USPS confirm number, none of that endicia stuff.
How very interesting
doze.gif
Hmmm....I wonder. Maybe it IS the May box???

Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe the foundation samples?
I had forgotten about those. I do have some coming. Didn't think those would have a shipping notice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received foundation samples a couple of weeks ago, and they were not sent with tracking information.
       thanks for letting us know that the samples you got didn't have tracking  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is so intriguing and mysterious lol. I would think if it were May boxes, many more people would be in here saying they got theirs also...and that Starlooks would've posted something about shipping boxes early  on Facebook/twitter.

Hrm... I can't see weight yet, too soon on the USPS site.  I did order a mother's day box, but I already got the ship notice for it and it is going to NY, not IL.   

I did also order foundation samples, so it could be those?   Guess I'll find out in a couple days:)

Maybe they changed the way they ship the foundation samples, so they now get email shipping confirmation.

I just noticed in my shipping email it called the package a flat, which I looked up and that means it must be:

"Flats/Large Envelopes: Minimum size is 6.12 x 11.5, max size is 12 x 15, max thickness is .75

Flats/Large Envelopes must be flexible. Even if packaged in something that is defined as a Flat (see definition above), the envelope must bend naturally (under its own weight) to be defined as a Flat.""

So probably the samples.

Ah, the sleuths in this forum must have mastered under Mr. Arthur Conan Doyle.

All this to kill the curiosity of a package? Pfft, you are all nuts.

Yes... yes we are. 
w00t.gif

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received foundation samples a couple of weeks ago, and they were not sent with tracking information.
How did you like the foundation samples? I'm waiting on mine.

laughno.gif

Pretty much :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, what's next? Hacking the Starlooks website to find out what is going to be in the may boxes?

bandit.gif

Well, what's next? Hacking the Starlooks website to find out what is going to be in the may boxes?

bandit.gif
Don't forget to share in a spoiler.
wink.gif
This is my first box and I don't wnat to know everything that is in it bu I enjoy knowing about one product or a color that is definitely in it.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone tried the haircare items on Starlooks site?
They look interesting but have not tried them yet.

Back