Suicide Girls Looks :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xina,  Nice eyeliner Very cute looK   And maybe its just me But I would really liKe  to see a different brow looKe on you  I see  your fairygodmothers, or fotd or this & You always have the same harsh round arch to your brows & Its beautiful  I would just wonder what a light more natual brow would looK on you!!! 

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK I'm done finally.

That look reminds me of one of the girls on the local roller derby teams. Love Roller Girls.

Amy...i LOVE your photo! i'm so jealous that you could be a real SG ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nicole...i love your hair!!! and great look too...so creative ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bonnie...u know i love the roller durby look, im always a big fan of taking a makeup look into the hair, clothes, and accessories realm ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Makeupbyme...my brows are always dark because i have dark brows ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. there really is no way of doing them light at all, all i can do is make them thin or thick, long or short ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

which 120 palette do you have?? i've been so undecided about those...anyway i'll post these in the swatches area under love and beauty....

OMFG!!!! i had an incredible time creating this look! thanks Bonnie for giving me something to do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Face: generic thick moisturizer (used this so professional foundation would slide on my skin easily, as most don't), no brand professional cream foundation palette (lilac colored foundation mixed 50/50 with emollient moisturizer), 6 blush/contour palette (yellow powder foundation to set face)...just to be clear i was going for pasty here ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eyes: MAC five color purples palette (can't remember the names, but i used a blue/purple shimmer), Love and Beauty 5 color palette (shimmer dark blue mixed with MAC blue/purple), Smokey palette (mix of matte royal purple and medium purple for crease and blending), 88 palette (shimmer white on brow bone, matte black applied wet as top liner), greatlash mascara followed by NYC thickening, followed by NYC lengthening

Cheeks: Love and Beauty shadow/highlight palette (white highlight), Prescriptives sunsheen bronzer as very light contour of only hollows of cheeks. Origins discontiued line...dusty rose blush applied as generous cheek wash

Lips: i really went for the accentuating of my somewhat natural cupids bow lips. Beautique lipliner (dusty rose), Wet n Wild (519 A-true red), Hard candy visibly wet lip pencil (candy apple), Hard Candy plumping lipgloss in girl next door

do you think there is much of a difference between each generation? they all the damn same to me

Bonnie...thanks sweetie, i really enjoyed doing this one alot. i found the picture of some guys website who collects all kinds of SG and model photos, so i dunno if it's true SG but this looks like something one of them might wear ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMFG!!!! i had an incredible time creating this look! thanks Bonnie for giving me something to do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love it! I think had you added a tad bit of blue-purple to the outer portion would have made it really pop like the original picture. Regardless, it looks HOT!

Back