Suicide Girls Looks :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah wow guys...loving this!! The pink hair and purple eyes looks AMAZING xtina!! I want purple hair so bad but I would be fired straight away if I did it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I use clip-in colours on nights out (like in the pic below)

I might partake in this if that's ok? I love this kind of look!

Woot my husband just left to go buy me some cheap black liquid eyeliner.. I don't own any..

this is gonna be interesting.. lmfao.

I was surprised.. he hates having to buy me tampons and pads.. I didn't think he would get the eyeliner.  I had to show him a picture of what it usually looks like.. tell it what it was..

and explain

NOT MASCARA.

Giddybootz...i love your look! good idea for the clip in colors btw...if i ever have to color my hair back to normal i will definitely consider that as an option so thanks! and your face markings are just awesome...i really love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nicole...you really trust him to pick out eyeliner? ur definitely brave....

He actually.. had an older sales lady at Dollar General help him.. he brought me back the Wet n Wild Mega Liner liquid liner..

now.. just remember when I post the pics.. I haven't used liquid eyeliner since I was 15.. because I didn't know how to apply then.. and it was a MESS.. so I have avoided it since..

Idk if this is quite SG or just more.. rock/scene.. but I like it.  I'm def not wearing the lips to work.. I think the husband might get mad lmfao.

they will probably be pale w/concealer.. and gloss..

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually.. yesterday.. when I was "perusing" the home page... stalking maybe.. I was bored..

anyways..

You both had pictures set side by side.. and I was thinking.. they look like they could be sisters!  I was gonna start a thread.. w/a poll asking about it.

But I thought..

they are gonna think I'm way too weird.
hehe that's awesome!! I have pics somewhere with my hair the same as xina's... i wonder where they are... i look even more like her in them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Btw those ^^ pics of you rock :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oo! Nicole - I think this is one my fav looks from you!! Way to rock it!!  The purple/silver is awesome!

BTW - sounds like your hubby is consertive, while you are obviously NOT? LOL! Kudos to him tho for buying your goodies!!

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm def not wearing the lips to work.. I think the husband might get mad lmfao.  

Great looks, girls!

I have mixed feelings with SG, on one hand, gorgeous sexy inked up girls, on the other, I've heard that those girls get ripped off and treated like crap by the company. Regardless, love the interpretations... I think i'll do one this weekend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great looks, girls!

I have mixed feelings with SG, on one hand, gorgeous sexy inked up girls, on the other, I've heard that those girls get ripped off and treated like crap by the company. Regardless, love the interpretations... I think i'll do one this weekend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I was going to do it, they pay you $500 for each set. They have all the rights to every photo and you have to get your own photographer, photo ideas, etc. Also, you can't do something that has already been done... so they can reject your photo shoots. If you do enough great ones that they accept over and over, then they will let one of their SG photographers to take pictures. You don't have to pay them. 

$500 wasn't that much imo. Not enough to show my titties to the world HAHA!!

Thanks everyone..

Giddy I love that picture of you and how the colors just go great together..

Dream.. my husband and I are like.. completely 100% opposite of each other.. The only thing we had in common when we met was.. we were both in the military.. and had a sarcastic sense of humor...

Suicide girls seem to have a cool style. I thinks it more of their attitude. Everyone looks great. I feel inspired, maybe i'll dye my hair purple or blue!

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I was going to do it, they pay you $500 for each set. They have all the rights to every photo and you have to get your own photographer, photo ideas, etc. Also, you can't do something that has already been done... so they can reject your photo shoots. If you do enough great ones that they accept over and over, then they will let one of their SG photographers to take pictures. You don't have to pay them. 

$500 wasn't that much imo. Not enough to show my titties to the world HAHA!!
That's it? And how much money do they make off of it? No wonder there have been so many disgruntled former models. Let's put it this way, after you pay for your own photographer, sets, makeup, etc how much of that $500 is profit? And if the photographs are rejected you're out the money you put into it.

Nicole awesome job! that icey blue rocks on you girl! ps...i don't mind if you do a poll and see what other people think if amy n i look alike lol...i think it'd be amusing in a way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Amy....and yes I definitely see it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i'm so glad lots of ppl are participating, i really enjoy seeing everyone's work :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back