Suicide Girls Looks :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
homepage featured!!!

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMFG!!!! i had an incredible time creating this look! thanks Bonnie for giving me something to do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Face: generic thick moisturizer (used this so professional foundation would slide on my skin easily, as most don't), no brand professional cream foundation palette (lilac colored foundation mixed 50/50 with emollient moisturizer), 6 blush/contour palette (yellow powder foundation to set face)...just to be clear i was going for pasty here ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Eyes: MAC five color purples palette (can't remember the names, but i used a blue/purple shimmer), Love and Beauty 5 color palette (shimmer dark blue mixed with MAC blue/purple), Smokey palette (mix of matte royal purple and medium purple for crease and blending), 88 palette (shimmer white on brow bone, matte black applied wet as top liner), greatlash mascara followed by NYC thickening, followed by NYC lengthening

Cheeks: Love and Beauty shadow/highlight palette (white highlight), Prescriptives sunsheen bronzer as very light contour of only hollows of cheeks. Origins discontiued line...dusty rose blush applied as generous cheek wash

Lips: i really went for the accentuating of my somewhat natural cupids bow lips. Beautique lipliner (dusty rose), Wet n Wild (519 A-true red), Hard candy visibly wet lip pencil (candy apple), Hard Candy plumping lipgloss in girl next door

Thanks Zadi! i did a few things different than the photo...for one the rhinestones didn't look right in my middle of my lid so i chose the edges and then i didn't wing the liner because of that. but anyway this look is probably the most fun i've had doing a thread yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks again Tony!!! I'm so excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and Bonnie...btw I really can't say enough about how good that pink looked on you in your roller derby look, it's just AMAZING

Xina - this may sound odd or maybe because it's the color of the hair... but at a quick glance we look alike. like you could be my sister for sure! I was scrolling through and saw these and for a split second couldn't remember when I did my makeup like this... umm yeah I can't remember because it's not me! HAHA!!! Love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Amy...haha that's so cool! i find it cool cuz no one in my family looks like me! i have one sister who is darker and brown eyes and my other siblings are blonde n freckled...yes we have different parents. anyway what's your nationality(s)? i'm english and italian. my best friend and i may actually be doing a photoshoot here soon, so i'd love some tips ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dream...I was wondering when i'd hear from you chica ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> your opinion always matters so much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks!

LOVE this thread! You guys look amazing! I did a look a while back that I posted on FB and my friend's nephew said it looked SG-ish and i was like "Huh? What the heck is SG??" lol

Amy...haha that's so cool! i find it cool cuz no one in my family looks like me! i have one sister who is darker and brown eyes and my other siblings are blonde n freckled...yes we have different parents. anyway what's your nationality(s)? i'm english and italian. my best friend and i may actually be doing a photoshoot here soon, so i'd love some tips ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm Ukrainian and American. Do you see what I'm talking about or am I just insane? LOL I think we resemble each other :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOVE this thread! You guys look amazing! I did a look a while back that I posted on FB and my friend's nephew said it looked SG-ish and i was like "Huh? What the heck is SG??" lol

post the pic!

Honestly, It was so long ago I don't even remember what pic it was lol I'm pretty sure its not even on my FB anymore cos I recently deleted a bunch of em :/

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

post the pic!

I was just googling some images and I think I found one that I like. I'll do it some time today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do a new one then!!!

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Xina - this may sound odd or maybe because it's the color of the hair... but at a quick glance we look alike. like you could be my sister for sure! I was scrolling through and saw these and for a split second couldn't remember when I did my makeup like this... umm yeah I can't remember because it's not me! HAHA!!! Love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Actually.. yesterday.. when I was "perusing" the home page... stalking maybe.. I was bored..

anyways..

You both had pictures set side by side.. and I was thinking.. they look like they could be sisters!  I was gonna start a thread.. w/a poll asking about it.

But I thought..

they are gonna think I'm way too weird.

btw.. I'm totally gonna do another one today.. But I cant decide.. it might be kinda scenish.. and if I'm too old.. I don't care lol.

Dream...I was wondering when i'd hear from you chica ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> your opinion always matters so much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks!

Awe - thanks... its been ubber busy at work - so I only get to click back and forth between screens a few times.  You guys look fabulous!! Keep up the awesomeness!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back