Summer Circular Swap, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't leave anyone out right? Just double checking :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I did an old fashion drawing as always for this circular swap with writing names on pieces of paper and putting them in a box and pulling them out one by one without looking and shaking the box in between pulling the names out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take pictures and get the box shipped out tomorrow. Can't wait to dig in the box and try and figure out how I can fit the things I've been saving in the box.

I think that's everyone! Thanks @Reija.

I can't imagine how much the box will change by the time it gets to me.

I gave a lot of my samples away to a girl at my gym who graduated HS this year and is going off to college next month, good thing I have time to accumulate another stash.

I haven't heard back from @@mirandamanda yet for the address. She might be on vacation since it's a holiday week. I'm having some serious trouble of fitting everything in. I have so much stuff I want to put in the box but not sure if I can fit it all in. I'll keep trying though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Should be switch the order and get the box going while waiting for @@mirandamanda to come back? Or do you guys want to wait to send the box? We could switch mirandamanda with @@Bizgirlva or with the next in line @@feemia . Thoughts?

Back