Summer Circular Swap, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was that a konjac sponge you took? I am hoping to try one of those some day. Looks like you did a good job making room for the rest of us!

I'm afraid there's barely room in there, I tried to take what I needed but the box is still filled to the top. Believe me I barely dented the contents  :rolleyes:  And yes, that was a konjac sponge, I had one from Sephora that was getting old so I had to replace it. Some of the bags holding things were really big ziploc bags and getting worn so I replaced them with smaller ones and there was a birchbox box that would not fit back in so I had to take that out. 

I really like those sponges but I find that this one http://www.sephora.com/clean-machine-konjac-sponge-duo-love-me-pink-red-clay-P393121?skuId=1649987 is really great and it's cheap! You get two for $7 and they are shaped like hearts. I might like them better then Julep since it's a tad rougher but in a good way so I feel it cleans better. It's still very soft.
Thanks for that tip.  I added it to my loves so I can find it again when I need something to fill in to qualify for a promo.

Got the box yesterday and went through it last night.  

I'm a lot faster than I used to be.  The first couple of times I did a circular swap it, the volume of product was a bit overwhelming and It would take me a couple of  days to sort through everything and worry over what I should take and what I should put in the box.    :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

My printer is broken, so I have 2 hours to shower & dress, go to Kinkos to print the shipping label and make it to the Post Office before it closes.  Wish me luck!   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Almost forgot the pictures.

Here's what I took. 

2016-07-16 11.15.08.jpg

I also took these.  I put the hair product in a couple of rounds ago, so I'm going to try to find it a new home.  The pink bracelet has gone around at least a couple of times.  I'm going to try to do something crafty with it.

2016-07-16 11.15.43.jpg

Here's what I added.

2016-07-16 11.52.06.jpg

The "Box" has been delivered.  I will open and check the items (it had to sit outside and wait for a few hours til my son got home from work).  I will post pictures of what I added and take tonight.  Can't wait to open!!!

The box is a little worn torn, the inside flaps have duck tape going across. I am going to pick up a new box tomorrow. Getting ready to go through the box, it is really stuffed. I hope I can find a couple of unicorns in there.

Back