Summer Circular Swap, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box shows it will be delivered on Thursday, since I am flying in from Vancouver on an unexpected business trip, it will be Friday before I can go through it. I will do my best to get it out on Saturday. Will let everyone know when it arrives safely.  Thanks @@Queennie for getting it out to me!

Will message Pixels for her address. 
Oh!  I just returned from there.  What a gorgeous city!

Well although the expected delivery date was today, the tracking still shows its in New Hampshire. So I will let everyone know when it finally shows up.

Yes it was! Really enjoyed getting out of the city into the mountains as well, very beautiful area.Hope you enjoyed your trip!
We did!  Since there are no direct flights to Vancouver, we decided to stay in Seattle for a couple days and then take the Cascades train up the Pacific coast to Vancouver.  Lovely way to go!  We then toured Vancouver and Victoria for a few days with friends.  Then eleven of us met up for a cruise to Alaska and back.  Then a few more days in Vancouver.  Great time had by all.

I'm not sure what is going on with the box, below is the tracking. It should have been delivered yesterday, but no updates since 11/9. My mail ran today and it didn't show up, talked to my post office and they just say its in transit from NH but they don't know when it will arrive.

Will keep everyone updated. 

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9505511006366221015321

I got email confirmation that the box was delivered to my house. I'm at a client site today, so will be this evening before I can go through it. I will mail it out either tomorrow or Monday morning before my flight out as I am on the road again for work. 

I got the box yesterday and shipped it out this morning, and sent Pixels the tracking information.

Here is what I took out:

mut_taken.png

And here is what I added:

mut_add.png

The box is very, very full! Lot's of fun going through everything  :)

I took a big leap today and ordered the 5th Avenue Style Autumn box.   Hope it's worth the money.  I have such a stash of beauty items that I am loathe to add more:  and the bag events for both Barneys and SpaceNK will be in September so that will take care of my needs for quite a while.  Love those bag events!  Does anyone else partake?

I placed an order at Tatcha.  At the end I got a screen with an offer for my friends:  $25 off a $100 order. Must be used by September 3.  If anyone is interested, pm me your email and I will enter it on the page.  Keeping the page open but don't know how long I can.  Strange things happen on my computer!
Can we keep this thread to the circular swap please? I think you might want to post these kinds of posts in the enablers thread?

Can we keep this thread to the circular swap please? I think you might want to post these kinds of posts in the enablers thread?
No problem. Have no idea what the enablers are.  There is nothing in this for me; just wanted to share the opportunity with the few friends I thought I made on this forum.

There are threads all over this community devoted to sharing your finds with other members. Each member is responsible for seeking them out and posting in the appropriate threads.

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the the circular swap box, mailing/shipping, items or box contents, delays, or problems with shipping etc. Keeping the threads clear of other off topic discussion and posts allows us to easily get information to each other since so much of this box depends on our participation/posts on shipping/tracking updates we give to one another.

Thanks for your understanding.

Back