Summer Circular Swap, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh! Ladies! The box was delivered to the wrong mailbox! And the owner of that box does not get his mail there so he doesn't have a key. I have to call the PO in the morning to try and sort it out!!!

It's 100% my fault. I put down the wrong apt number. I have 97 and I am 87. I am so sorry for the delay!!

Oh no! I would be sad if the box ended up with a gentleman who cares nothing about makeup. Can you imagine his shock if he opened it and all this explosion of makeup came out. 

Yes it probably will explode if he opened it, with lots of lipstick, foil packets, eyeliner and a mixture of everything else!!!  It is filled to the top!  It took 2 people to get it taped up!

Okay, so here is what I took and a face scrub that exploded so I took that out as well.

0729161630.jpg

0729161631.jpg

And here is what I took back out (both items I tried to put it and others that were already I there) to make it fit. Still took 2 of us to close the box! I'll get it to the post office tomorrow if I can find one open!

0729161741.jpg

Glad you got things sorted out with the delivery, as others have mentioned, I bet he would have been very confused about opening up a huge box of makeup!

Very excited to get the box now. Have been saving up a huge pile of items to fit in (which I hope they all can), now we just have the wait for the box to literally ship across the country!

Hi everyone!

Sorry for not updating you yesterday, I didn't have the time to go and get the box until today, was pretty busy yesterday

Anyways as said I collected the box from the PO BOX today and sorted through and picked out some items, as well as I put some into the box.

Everything in the box was in good condition, besides these two items so I took and threw them out as well as cleaned the other items surrounding them

4CADA0FE-781E-439A-B640-773CDAA4A4E0-1000.jpg

This is what I took out (there were so many great things this round!)

6B630F38-3CBF-4100-91FF-BE1BEF7BCD56-1000.jpg

This is what I added:

693E1F07-E11A-4862-9F8D-03E05F98CA19-1000.jpg

Will ship it out as soon as I get information about where to send it off too

Once again this round was super fun! Glad I got to be apart of it again :)

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say I am so sorry for the holdup about getting the box shipped to @@LadyGordon. I went to the post office the other day on a lunch break but the line was so long I didn't have enough time to drop it off, and ever since then I have been super busy and haven't been able to get to the post office before it closes. I promise to send it out on Monday, and will get rush shipping so it can reach @@LadyGordon as soon as possible.

Thank you guys for understanding!

The box shows it will be delivered on Thursday, since I am flying in from Vancouver on an unexpected business trip, it will be Friday before I can go through it. I will do my best to get it out on Saturday. Will let everyone know when it arrives safely.  Thanks @@Queennie for getting it out to me!

Will message Pixels for her address. 

Back