Summer Circular Swap, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be away from Friday to Monday 8/19-8/22 but I will ship it out the next day after I get it so it should all still work out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
She posted earlier that she's away from home during this time frame. Which is why we don't have an update from her. I'm sure she'll update us when she returns.

So sorry for the delay!! I was in Vermont and there was terrible cell service as it was in a valley. I will get the box tomorrow when I go back to work and have it out by Wed. I will post pictures tomorrow. 

WOW the box was stuffed. Hope I am able to fit it all back in... here are the pics 

The first is what I took out. The second is what I am putting in. 

IMG_2825.JPG

IMG_2830.JPG

Its always fun when you see that you have to take extra stuff out, because the box is always bursting. I love opening it up when I first get it and its jam-packed, thats why I try to take enough and add enough but still leave room for more, I think in the past I've had to remove even more items to just get the box to close to send it off. Man, I can't wait for the next round!

Hello,

The box was mailed out this morning. It should arrive by Friday. I PMed @@cpl100 the tracking number.

Looking forward to the next round!!!!!
Thanks MissKriss17!  I got the tracking.  Hopefully it will arrive as listed and not be delayed as I will be away for the long weekend.  Just in case, I have held my mail at the PO so it doesn't have a chance of sitting outside from Saturday through Tuesday when I return. 

The box made it here as scheduled.  Will try to go through it and re-mail today.  If I can't do that, it will be after I return on Tuesday.

No rush! We're also having a hurricane visit the southern east coast this weekend. Sniff the last weekend of summer is a total washout. 

Mail out on Tuesday would be fine.

@@MissKris17 You must be a Tetris Queen!  I took out some stuff and now I can't even get all the original stuff in the box let alone add some.  I'm usually better than this!  

Must.....KEEP......TRYING!

Oh my goodness, can't believe this.

Back