Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ordered the oil and trouble 2 as i liked the original ,and getting the teen boy to use so he learns  washing his face more than twice a year, lol, i bought  the derma box with some points as i had got the all in one box ordered, i thought in the end i might as well as i know i would kick myself, many boxes nowadays are not just for me as anything for pores I'm training the boy to use , so I'm looking forward to my boxes. my box 2 of oil and trouble hit the uk in 2 days but as its bank holiday i may not get till next weekend,

green tea is shipping out this week!!  What do you think will be in it?

I google'd around about Korean beauty products green tea and I found this article http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2013/01/korean-skincare-trends.html

"Green tea: This natural wonder has long been touted for its countless health and beauty benefits, and now Korean brand AmorePacific has perfected the science behind cultivating and extracting the most powerful benefits of EGCG, an antioxidant only found in green tea. All of the EGCG comes from green tea grown in fields on the Korean island of Jeju, which has the optimal climate for the most potent tea leaves."

I have the feeling we might get something like this:

Noblesse EGCG Ampoule (The odbo)

71xokYTurpL._SL1500_.jpg

• Highly effective anti aging and whitenning skincare products
  • 10 ml x 4 bottle of Ampoule including ECGC(Epigallocatechin Gallate) power and essence.
  • Originally made in Korea
  • Delivery led time will take 6 - 9 days by EMS from Korea. (it can take longer depending on customs process.)
  • It can be applied in the morning and night.

sorry for the big picture!!

Have their been any spoilers for the footcare box? I can't wait. My boyfriend and I both need this one!
I got this one last week; I'm hoping for something like that crazy holika holika peeling foot mask that makes your feet look horrific for a couple days and then super soft.  Just wish it was coming sooner.

One of these days I've got to try that foot peeling thingy. Has anyone had a bad reaction to it?

green tea is shipping out this week!!  What do you think will be in it?

I google'd around about Korean beauty products green tea and I found this article http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2013/01/korean-skincare-trends.html

"Green tea: This natural wonder has long been touted for its countless health and beauty benefits, and now Korean brand AmorePacific has perfected the science behind cultivating and extracting the most powerful benefits of EGCG, an antioxidant only found in green tea. All of the EGCG comes from green tea grown in fields on the Korean island of Jeju, which has the optimal climate for the most potent tea leaves."

I have the feeling we might get something like this:

Noblesse EGCG Ampoule (The odbo)

I also Googles it and Found the same article. :) . Just hope they come up with things like this to put in the green tea box. I' m really looking forward to this box, even through they had to Exchange one item that i wanted.

71xokYTurpL._SL1500_.jpg

• Highly effective anti aging and whitenning skincare products
  • 10 ml x 4 bottle of Ampoule including ECGC(Epigallocatechin Gallate) power and essence.
  • Originally made in Korea
  • Delivery led time will take 6 - 9 days by EMS from Korea. (it can take longer depending on customs process.)
  • It can be applied in the morning and night.
sorry for the big picture!!

Did anyone order the summer box? I wonder why they don't push the shipping date to June? As most of us in europe have half our summer gone by mid july? 

I ordered the summer box literally while sleeping... lol. I kept falling asleep on the couch and would get through one step and then doze off. Wake up and do another step, and so on until eventually I drowsily clicked checkout hahaha. The next morning I wasn't totally sure what I had ordered lol. I did it with ponts.

New spoiler up for the fermented box on Facebook! I am excited!

I would put it here but I don't know how to, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Superbox #18 Fermented Box
“GRINIF GALACTOMYCES TREATMENT TONER” - $48

Grinif’s Galactomyces Treatment Toner is enriched with more than 90 percent Galactomyces ferment filtrate —the main ingredient used to enhance and balance the skin's renewal process—plus nourishing vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and organic acids to promote a healthy skin cell renewal cycle. With daily application, this essence moisturizes, brightens, improves texture and clarity, and contributes to a more beautiful, balanced, and glowing complexion!

10357187_781552931863650_5103319962514976790_n.png

New spoiler up for the fermented box on Facebook! I am excited!

I would put it here but I don't know how to, lol.
here ya go!

You've waited long enough! Here's the spoiler you've all been waiting for!! Superbox #18 Fermented Box!

“GRINIF GALACTOMYCES TREATMENT TONER” - $48

Grinif’s Galactomyces Treatment Toner is enriched with more than 90 percent Galactomyces ferment filtrate —the main ingredient used to enhance and balance the skin's renewal process—plus nourishing vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and organic acids to promote a healthy skin cell renewal cycle. With daily application, this essence moisturizes, brightens, improves texture and clarity, and contributes to a more beautiful, balanced, and glowing complexion!

10357187_781552931863650_5103319962514976790_n.png

I don't understand the stinginess of spoilers on boxes that are already sold out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess they are afraid that people will cancel the boxes?

I don't understand the stinginess of spoilers on boxes that are already sold out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess they are afraid that people will cancel the boxes?
Possibly to appease the masses, lol. We should petition for a milk box spoiler next :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back