Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why are you avoiding snail products? I heard many good reviews of it's good benefit for regenating ang bringhtening skin. Although putting snail mucus on ur face sounds kinda gross. I actually want to try this cream. swap it to me if you're not gonna use it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
that has been the primary reason why I am avoiding it!!  But I will use it if I am convinced - lol

that has been the primary reason why I am avoiding it!!  But I will use it if I am convinced - lol
My dog licks my face all the time, which is kinda of much more gross than processed snail slime, I think! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been using snail products for about six weeks now, and I definitely notice a difference in the firmness of my skin. I get hormonal blemishes that are usual big cratery breakouts on my cheek or chin, but this month I only got a tiny whitehead that crested and disappeared in 24 hours. I credit the snail snot. Try it! Don't think about what's in it, haha.

My dog licks my face all the time, which is kinda of much more gross than processed snail slime, I think! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been using snail products for about six weeks now, and I definitely notice a difference in the firmness of my skin. I get hormonal blemishes that are usual big cratery breakouts on my cheek or chin, but this month I only got a tiny whitehead that crested and disappeared in 24 hours. I credit the snail snot. Try it! Don't think about what's in it, haha.
thank you!!  This is the type of testimonial I was looking for - I also get hormonal blemishes - around my nose and chin, so I am excited to try this!

I reviewed a snail cream for memebox a while back, and since then I've had a handful of "snail cream companies" contact me to review their products. At first I didn't really see much a difference in my skin, but over time I have really seen the firmness of my skin improve, as well as the overall smoothness. I definitely get less blemishes and scarring now than I did before. Although I would warn anyone with acne-prone/sensitive/or oily skin to go easy on the heavy snail creams. They have a tendency to break people out if used too much!

not sure if someone's already posted this… but there are more boxes:

Superbox 26 - Snail 2 ($32)

Superbox 27 - Anti-Aging 2 ($59)

Superbox 28 - Free from Oil & Troubles 3 ($32)

Tempted by Superbox 28, as I missed the first two versions of this box… grrrrr 

@@Bunbunny

Thank you!  That was exactly what I was looking for =) 

As I suspected, I will avoid the product!  

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if someone's already posted this… but there are more boxes:

Superbox 26 - Snail 2 ($32)

Superbox 27 - Anti-Aging 2 ($59)

Superbox 28 - Free from Oil & Troubles 3 ($32)

Tempted by Superbox 28, as I missed the first two versions of this box… grrrrr 
OH SH_T. I am doomed....

Off to check out Snail 2 and Anti-Aging.

@@meaganola this is your sign!!!!!!!!!!!

The oil & shine looks interesting to me, but I need to take a break.  I just blogged about my experience with memebox since Mother's Day - it seems longer!! - and I have to slow down, girl.    I got the facial cleanser today because I really really wanted to try it.

I hope to get some really good facial products & masks with the honey, milk, whole grains, green tea boxes.  I worry when they talk about matte products - like primers or something.  Or worse, a BB cream (I know I am bound to get BB creams here, but I hope I can trade them quickly for something else!!). 

I just ordered a full size of a soothing gel that I got a sample of in my may saffron rouge inner circle and that stuff has worked wonders on my acne!  

and just like that..."poof"....my 28 points are gone.

I picked up the Snail Box #2. I loved the spoilers I saw for the first one and I was kicking myself for not getting it. Plus, these are the types of products I want to try...things you can't get in the states.

I also got the Anti-Aging #2. The description did me in. Saying something about bigger and badder than the first box and intensive ingredients etc. And we know, Korean innovation is far superior to anything here...so if this is the "cutting edge" of their cutting edge...I'm in. The way I see it, even if there is just ONE product in the box that really does something, it's worth it.

snail or anti aging... snail or anti aging.... aaaack! So hard to decide. I went on to get the foot box with my points and then these bad boys appeared!

Ugggghhhhh...I just got paid today and that anti-aging box is calling my name, but I've got, like, 10 memeboxes coming!

Anyone who took anti-aging #1, is it worth $60?

Ugggghhhhh...I just got paid today and that anti-aging box is calling my name, but I've got, like, 10 memeboxes coming!

Anyone who took anti-aging #1, is it worth $60?
i didn't personally purchase that. But anti-aging stuff are generally expensive to begin with, so it is understandable that they would price it at $59 for a bunch of full-sized items. Miss Cherricelle spoiled the box here, and judging from the comments, I would say the response was positive.

It really depends on what you are looking for. 

And gosh!! 10 boxes!  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My snail box is a little different from the one posted before. Got a different mask. :(

image.jpg

I hope that the honey box has something like this

Benton - SNAIL BEE HIGH CONTENT ESSENCE

detail_14002311452439b605111b.jpg

and this

Secret Key - Honey Bee's AC Control Mist

big_206834914152847d72f130b.jpg

I hope that the honey box has something like this

Benton - SNAIL BEE HIGH CONTENT ESSENCE

detail_14002311452439b605111b.jpg

and this

Secret Key - Honey Bee's AC Control Mist

big_206834914152847d72f130b.jpg
That would be awesome if they have those two products in the honey box. I wanted to try both. lol Although I didnt order this box.

Its strange that they came out with oil & trouble 3 superbox when we haven't got the 2nd.

The memebox version was just okay for me. Need to try the stuffs to know for sure.... I hope it will be much better than I think...

Also really curious about the "before special day" lol and the trio #19-21.

Back