Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the snail box! They covered all the areas that I was hoping for - eyes, face and hair :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you for spoiler! I look forward to the snail box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Hopefully it will get to Canada soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
New spoilers for the Pore Care and Night Care boxes!

Pore care box (I'm very excited to get this): "VELIEVE WHITE CLAY MASK" -$35

10351257_777705532248390_8946989440442359356_n.jpg

Night care box: "SECRET KEY'S ANGEL MOIST WRAP STEAM CREAM" -$32 (Though, it looks like about $15 is a better estimate)

10390074_777670498918560_3264401677558361081_n.jpg

Has anyone gotten tracking info for their snail box yet? It says ship May 16th, but I have nothing. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am super excited for that one. 

New additions to superboxes (copied from the meme shipping thread!)

Superbox #13: Pore care: Shipping May 29th

Superbox #14: Night Care: Shipping May 29th

Superbox #15: Green Tea: Shipping May 29th

BOXES FOR JUNE

Superbox #18: Fermented Cosmetics: Shipping June 3rd

Superbox #19: Honey Superbox: Shipping June 3rd

Superbox #20: All-In-One Superbox: Shipping June 3rd

Superbox #21: Dermocosmetics: Shipping June 3rd

Superbox #17: Gangnam Style Box: Shipping June 13th

Superbox #16: For Hair: Shipping June 13th

I am excited - I have the green tea one and that is shipping out next week!!   I also have the honey one, but that is in 2 weeks - lol

I am excited - I have the green tea one and that is shipping out next week!!   I also have the honey one, but that is in 2 weeks - lol
Can't wait to see whats inside! But 2 weeks on memebox is like a year lol~ Too many things happening + box releases omg

Oh man, I am soooo tired of waiting for my box to arrive, plus, I like the look of the superbox#8 Missha. I would like to get it, if I had way more points than just 7, cause there is nothing I can get with 7 points.

Oh well, time to wait for the good ol’ rainbow to give me some lovely points. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

there are spoilers for the all in one box and the honey box. I want that all-in-one box now that it has an spf product!! but $39 plus shipping! I want more memepoints and a discount code!!

there are spoilers for the all in one box and the honey box. I want that all-in-one box now that it has an spf product!! but $39 plus shipping! I want more memepoints and a discount code!!
where are the spoilers for the honey box?  Can you post a link please?

thanks!

it's on their facebook page. and they sent out an email as well. i dont know how to attach a photo on this

where are the spoilers for the honey box?  Can you post a link please?

thanks!
it's on their facebook page and they sent out an email as well. I dont know how to attach a photo on this page sorry.

[SIZE=13.5pt]At Night Spoiler #1. All-in-One Superbox[/SIZE]

INNERFACE SUNDAY CREAM Retail Value $34

[SIZE=10.5pt]There’s no need to carry around bulky makeup pouches any longer! This 4 in 1 miracle cream has SPF 50+ to protect skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays, locks in moisture, acts as a makeup base and can also be used for on the go coverage![/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]At Night Spoiler #2. Honey Superbox[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]NELLA FANTASIA HONEY ONE SNAIL ULTRA MOISTURE CREAM $38[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Revered for generations for its ability to absorb and retain moisture, honey is rich in natural sugars that help to create a moisture-preserving veil over the face. Now use this pure honey mask to, deliver hours of supreme nourishment to the skin![/SIZE]

thanks!!

here is is

Honey Box spoiler

"NELLA FANTASIA HONEY ONE SNAIL ULTRA MOISTURE CREAM" -$38

Revered for generations for its ability to absorb and retain moisture, honey is rich in natural sugars that help to create a moisture-preserving veil over the face. Now use this pure honey cream to deliver hours of supreme nourishment to the skin!

10364134_778684152150528_4789702413338634553_n.png

all in one spoiler

INNERFACE SUNDAY CREAM”- $34

There’s no need to carry around bulky makeup pouches any longer! This 4 in 1 miracle cream has SPF 50+ to protect skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays, locks in moisture, acts as a makeup base and can also be used for on the go coverage!

10320426_778672772151666_6697389725767380327_n.png

okay, I have resisted snail cream for quite some time.  Should I be using it?  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Why should I use it?    Should I just trade it away?

okay, I have resisted snail cream for quite some time.  Should I be using it?  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Why should I use it?    Should I just trade it away?
why are you avoiding snail products? I heard many good reviews of it's good benefit for regenating ang bringhtening skin. Although putting snail mucus on ur face sounds kinda gross. I actually want to try this cream. swap it to me if you're not gonna use it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back