Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay... wait.

So is THAT how youre supposed to wear lip tint?  is that what they mean when they say "korean gradient lip: ?!?!

okay... wait.

So is THAT how youre supposed to wear lip tint?  is that what they mean when they say "korean gradient lip: ?!?!
yup!

Last edited by a moderator:
okay... wait.

Yeah, I see it in a lot of the Korean advertisements - honestly though, I kind of hate it.  I guess it's just one fashion trend I can't seem to get on board with.  

@@raindrop I guess it only works when someone has full lips. It looks nice for example you mix burgundy and pink. Koreans tend to mix red and concealer..makes my lip cake, if anything..  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@raindrop I guess it only works when someone has full lips. It looks nice for example you mix burgundy and pink. Koreans tend to mix red and concealer..makes my lip cake, if anything..  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think it makes them look sick (as in, ill) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm just not cool enough to get it.

I LOVE gradient lips. I have really pouty, thick lips so if I try for a full coverage in any shade of lipstick I automatically look like I'm going out to a club or to a prom. It should give a "bitten lip" sort of look and can be very subtle if done right (try not using concealer around the edges, just nothing or a nude lipstick). I've had several complements since I started doing it! No one has told me I look sick :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWcG236N7E4

found a gangnam box video spoiler on google +

so a lip tint.
From the first few seconds (pre-lip tint), it also looks like there will be an 'eye-brightener'/stick highlighter to make that highlight for the undereye circles.

Maybe something similar to this?

PUYB4s5.jpg

(Disclaimer: this is just a guess)

thanks for the spoilers, ladies!! I'm so excited to get my boxes now.

Saw some of them before in the korean memeboxes, so not surprised that we are getting them.

Dunno if I will use the curl essence since I have straight/ bed hair. The rest is kinda awesome tho~

Awesome spoilers guys, thanks!  I was bummed about only 6 items in box 10, but it looks like many are full size, and legitimately high value (not just inflated for our benefit...).  I'm excited to try the Mool Pool face cleanser.  It sounds weird, I love it.

Is the Mise en Scene Curl essence the same product that we received in earlier boxes, but full size?  That's a bit strange.

Wow that Missha box is awesome! My first box, luckybox 4, is on the way to me right now. I am so impatient, especially since I know what the contents are now. But I also have the 10 minute box coming at the the end of the month. Can't wait!

Thanks for all of the reveals ladies, you are doing a great job!

Awesome spoilers guys, thanks!  I was bummed about only 6 items in box 10, but it looks like many are full size, and legitimately high value (not just inflated for our benefit...).  I'm excited to try the Mool Pool face cleanser.  It sounds weird, I love it.

Is the Mise en Scene Curl essence the same product that we received in earlier boxes, but full size?  That's a bit strange.
I think it is different. The other one was for adding volume and this one is for bouncy curls.

OMG, I'm so, so happy I'm getting all the three new boxes! They are so absolutely great, it reminds me why I don't want any other subscriptions but Memebox. Now I can't wait for them to come, but I'm going away for a week so will probably get them somewhere around 26th, ehh...

Back