Target Beauty Box: March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No you don't :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> On the product page it says "Due to wanting to get you the best price, we’ll pay to ship it to you, but please allow up to two weeks for delivery."

I then called them and they said it is a problem with the website, the shipping is free, they just can't change it right now. They said the only way they can fix it is if you place the order, then call them and they will remove the shipping.

Anyone who has called about it and had it removed, do you know if they remove it right away? Like since you can place the order and call right away, will the shipping charge be removed before it is even sent to the bank for payment? I am thinking of just taking a chance that it will be removed right away...my account only has $7 in it today (I have cash I could put in, in the morning), so if they remove the shipping charges prior to it being sent to the bank, I'd for sure be fine...I just don't want it to cause an overdraft or anything.

I just called and she said I had to place the order before she could credit the shipping charge.  After I placed the order she told me it would take 7-10 days for the credit to appear.  I think how fast it credits paritaly depends on your own bank.

I was able to live chat online and have it fixed in about two minutes---I HATE calling, so live chat is much more my style! 
bud.gif

yeah, if you have the card you can get free shipping on orders in general I think, but for the box everyone should get free shipping.
I just was checking the REDcard out and there is a debit card option, so I am tempted to sign up for one, I thought they were only credit cards. Then I wouldn't have to bother with calling them back lol

I love my REDcard Debit Card! I took a blank check into Target and they signed me up...free shipping on target.com is an awesome perk on top of the %5 off! 

No you don't :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> On the product page it says "Due to wanting to get you the best price, we’ll pay to ship it to you, but please allow up to two weeks for delivery."

I then called them and they said it is a problem with the website, the shipping is free, they just can't change it right now. They said the only way they can fix it is if you place the order, then call them and they will remove the shipping.

Anyone who has called about it and had it removed, do you know if they remove it right away? Like since you can place the order and call right away, will the shipping charge be removed before it is even sent to the bank for payment? I am thinking of just taking a chance that it will be removed right away...my account only has $7 in it today (I have cash I could put in, in the morning), so if they remove the shipping charges prior to it being sent to the bank, I'd for sure be fine...I just don't want it to cause an overdraft or anything.
I do not think I would chance it--overdrafts can be pretty expensive from what I hear.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was able to live chat online and have it fixed in about two minutes---I HATE calling, so live chat is much more my style! 
bud.gif

How did you do live chat? I wanna do it that way too! LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by marigoldsue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just called and she said I had to place the order before she could credit the shipping charge.  After I placed the order she told me it would take 7-10 days for the credit to appear.  I think how fast it credits paritaly depends on your own bank.
Thanks for the time frame! They told me it had to be after I placed the order, but they didn't give me any idea on how long it could take. Hopefully they don't sell out of boxes before the bank opens in the morning. I don't use my bank account that much (just for subscription boxes), so I only keep enough to cover the regular charges that come out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just called them and explained about waiving the free shipping, I was told I am not eligible for it (i paid via Paypal)! Now that's confusing.

I really want this and at $5 its a steal, but my lazy ass is like nahh son too much work to call . So if it's not fixed soon or still available then it's a sign I don't need it.

Thanks for the time frame! They told me it had to be after I placed the order, but they didn't give me any idea on how long it could take. Hopefully they don't sell out of boxes before the bank opens in the morning. I don't use my bank account that much (just for subscription boxes), so I only keep enough to cover the regular charges that come out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Just called and the rep said target doesn't charge until they ship so I'll only be charged for the boxes + tax, since the shipping was waived, if that makes sense.

Quote: Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just called and the rep said target doesn't charge until they ship so I'll only be charged for the boxes + tax, since the shipping was waived, if that makes sense.
This is what I was wondering, I just couldn't figure out how to word it LOL I didn't want to call them back when I couldn't figure out how to say it in a way that wasn't confusing.

Quote: Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just called them and explained about waiving the free shipping, I was told I am not eligible for it (i paid via Paypal)! Now that's confusing.
Call again for a different rep.  I was originally going use paypal but he said they'd only give me a gc for the shipping charges so I ended up using a cc. 

I used paypal...that is strange.  I will watch my account and make sure I get my credit--I will even take a store credit, but they will give me a refund!

icon_twisted.gif
shuriken.gif
7a.gif
whipping.gif
devilish.gif

Thank you @Kelli, @puppymomofthree and @angiepang1e, just called a different rep and got what I wanted. LOL. I am sooooo into Oscars tonight and got this before it sells out. LOL

Thank you @Kelli, @puppymomofthree and @angiepang1e, just called a different rep and got what I wanted. LOL. I am sooooo into Oscars tonight and got this before it sells out. LOL
Ot but Jared Leto
wub.gif
inlove.gif
wub.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
That man is perfection. So glad he won.

Quote: Originally Posted by MIKAGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ot but Jared Leto
wub.gif
inlove.gif
wub.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
That man is perfection. So glad he won.
I knooooooow!! Dreamy!! I hope he'd shave again and don a short hair cut!!

Yes, the hair he has in his Closer To the Edge music video is the hair I wished he'd keep,but good lord is his hair gorgeous. I'd kill for my hair to look like that.

I couldn't get the live chat thing to work so I called in--the first rep was extremely rude and refused to honor the free shipping, or even put his supervisor on the line.  I was mad, so I hung up and called back and got a different rep that time, she reversed the shipping charge no problem.  I guess it depends on who you get.

​
 ​

1) TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 fl oz): Want beachy hair without hitting the surf? Spray from root to tip for salty, sultry texture and subtle, windswept waves. Retail: $4.99

2) L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl oz): Stretch and lengthen lashes for a fluttery, winged-out look with this unique mascara formula and revolutionary asymmetrical Butterfly Brush. Retail: $7.99 to $8.99 depending on the store

3) Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Give hair a rejuvenating boost with this paraben and colorant-free formula made with natural tapioca to instantly absorb excess oil with less residue. Retail: $1.99

4) COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl oz): Pucker up. Sheer color meets sizzling shimmer in a moisturizing formula that’s always stunning, never sticky. Retail: $6.49

5) Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl oz): Finally, a multi-tasking beauty cream in a quick-drying formula that goes on sheer and delivers visible results in just 5 days. Value: $3.46

Approximate box value: more than $24.92
I ended up ordering four - one for myself and one for each of my girls. Paid under $26 between shipping and tax. I don't have a Target RED card to get free shipping or the 5% off.

Back