Target Beauty Box: March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by MIKAGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really want this and at $5 its a steal, but my lazy ass is like nahh son too much work to call . So if it's not fixed soon or still available then it's a sign I don't need it.
My exact thoughts! I'm not calling anyone for a $5 beauty box. But I do want it if they fix the shipping on the site. I just don't want it that much.

Anyone else think body bb sounds weird?

Hmm, the price is great but I don't think I would use any of it. I've not had good luck with those salt sprays, rarely wear mascara, rarely use lip gloss, don't use dry shampoo, not a fan of Jergens. Nope, guess I don't need this one :)

Re: Free shipping Free shipping is available IF you use a Target RED card (store card or Target credit card) PLUS you get 5% off. If you use anything else they'll charge you for shipping. Ok, looked at the website, and there is suppose to be free shipping on it - "Due to wanting to get you the best price, we’ll pay to ship it to you, but please allow up to two weeks for delivery."

If you purchase three or more there is an additional discount - promo code is BEAUTYBOX.

The free shipping is for all, it says so in the product description, it took me about 5 minutes to get my shipping charge credited. To me it's worth it. I ordered 2 boxes , 1 for me and 1 for my daughter. This for everyone - please let the rep, know it states that in the product description: "Due to wanting to get you the best price, we’ll pay to ship it to you, but please allow up to two weeks for delivery."

I ordered one, almost bought the mascara so it more pays for just that. I have a red card so shipping was free.

Shipping showed up for me as well so I used my red card for free shipping.. I'm glad I had it!

I got one! Thanks for posting. I have tried that Jergens Body BB cream and I must say it smelled awful! I had to wash it off after an hour or so because I couldn't stand it.

I'm definitely skipping this box. I never even got my last box I paid for because they didn't ship it to the correct address (they shipped it to the billing address) and it was not even correctly addressed to me (to Current Resident). When I emailed them and called them, showing my confirmation email they sent as proof that they messed up, they told me there was nothing they could do.  There is no way I'm letting them scam me again!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm definitely skipping this box. I never even got my last box I paid for because they didn't ship it to the correct address (they shipped it to the billing address) and it was not even correctly addressed to me (to Current Resident). When I emailed them and called them, showing my confirmation email they sent as proof that they messed up, they told me there was nothing they could do.  There is no way I'm letting them scam me again!

Please say you got a refund on it.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please say you got a refund on it.
Nope. They said "sorry" and they would forward the issue on to someone in a higher position, but that person never contacted me. I'm sure I could have raised a stink but over $5 I just considered it a lesson learned. Target is a reputable company and you would think they'd be more professional.

Oh man... wish you went after your refund. That sucks that they refused to do anything for you. It may only be $5 but it was your $5 not theirs.

Can I ask how you knew where it was sent and how it was addressed if you never received it?  I don't mean to sound doubtful of what you're saying, I'm just curious!!

For those of us who paid via PayPal and were charged shipping, I chatted with one of their online customer service reps and got this reply:

I have waived off the shipping from the order and you will get the refund in the form of a e-gift card as you have used a PayPal account. 

I just ordered it while on the phone with CS and they refunded my shipping changes immediately, it's was very easy.

Quote: Originally Posted by amorgb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can I ask how you knew where it was sent and how it was addressed if you never received it?  I don't mean to sound doubtful of what you're saying, I'm just curious!!

I recently finished grad school and was moving around between schools/cities for years, so I kept my billing address as my parents' house so I wouldn't have to worry about updating it every 6-8 months or so. It was delivered to my parents house for the "Current Resident," and my sister thought it was a freebie that she signed up for on the internet (she is constantly being delivered free samples, lol). She divided the contents of the box between herself and her friends. When I learned that they were being delivered to the Billing Addresses (it was an issue for most [if not everyone] who had separate billing/shipping addresses) I asked my parents and that's how I figured it out. Yes, that's annoying of my sister, but there's no way she could have known I paid for it since it was not addressed to me.  Not to mention the boxes were delivered MONTHS after the timeframe they said, so I wasn't looking out for it when it was delivered.

Now I'm in a more permanent living situation so my billing address is updated, but Target still made a big mistake and refused to fix it, so they've lost my trust. I am happy to warn others that they don't give a toot about individual people, they'll just take the $$$ and run.

Quote: Originally Posted by amorgb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I recently finished grad school and was moving around between schools/cities for years, so I kept my billing address as my parents' house so I wouldn't have to worry about updating it every 6-8 months or so. It was delivered to my parents house for the "Current Resident," and my sister thought it was a freebie that she signed up for on the internet (she is constantly being delivered free samples, lol). She divided the contents of the box between herself and her friends. When I learned that they were being delivered to the Billing Addresses (it was an issue for most [if not everyone] who had separate billing/shipping addresses) I asked my parents and that's how I figured it out. Yes, that's annoying of my sister, but there's no way she could have known I paid for it since it was not addressed to me.  Not to mention the boxes were delivered MONTHS after the timeframe they said, so I wasn't looking out for it when it was delivered.

Now I'm in a more permanent living situation so my billing address is updated, but Target still made a big mistake and refused to fix it, so they've lost my trust. I am happy to warn others that they don't give a toot about individual people, they'll just take the $$$ and run.

Ohhhh okay that makes sense.  I'm so sorry that happened to you 
hug.gif

Back