Target Summer Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today!  Also got the shampoo/conditioner instead of the scrub-I'm conditioner only (mostly) and it's for thick hair so it probably won't get used, but I can never have enough sunblock and I LOVE the little bag.  I feel like I live out of the car (commute, sometimes I stop at the gym just to shower!) so little bags are my best friend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Received my bags today... too bad that I'm at work today and don't get off til 9!
I got mine too! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> along with a bunch of other samples I have signed up for from other sites. lol. My parents told me to stop hoarding free samples, but they're perfect for vacations!

lmao theyre probably like what the heck is this girl doing to get all these samples? 
roflmao.gif

Got my bag after work yesterday in the bay area. Love it. No scrub, but the coupons and SPF make it for me! Plus the bag will be great for commuting. Does anyone know how often these come out? This was my first.

Originally Posted by pobox607 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my bag after work yesterday in the bay area. Love it. No scrub, but the coupons and SPF make it for me! Plus the bag will be great for commuting.

Does anyone know how often these come out? This was my first.
My 1st also. Was on their fb page yesterday & saw that the "fall bag" will be out soon so...

Originally Posted by pobox607 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my bag after work yesterday in the bay area. Love it. No scrub, but the coupons and SPF make it for me! Plus the bag will be great for commuting.

Does anyone know how often these come out? This was my first.
Last time they had it was in March/April & the bag before that was in October.

I really liked the lip butter, so I used the coupon to buy 2 more today.  I really hate the packaging, so much that I even contacted them (which I never do).  The cap is super annoying to get off because the base is so thin.  Too bad because I really liked the actual product.

It's funny that everyone is noticing the really nice scent the bag had.  I noticed it too, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from.  I kept smelling all the samples to try to figure it out.

Wish I had gotten the scrub.  Instead, I received the aveeno shampoo/conditioner packet and the tresemme shampoo bottle (wish they would keep shampoo/conditioner samples together though).

Originally Posted by Bambam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone in Arizona get their bag?!
Not yet. And a bit nervous since (though this is the first time I've had problems), I got a lip scrub I'd ordered today and it had melted and leaked all over the inside of the box (popped it in the fridge, but still annoyed) as had my favorite lip balm, which was in my purse....HATE wasting stuff, and am actually a bit concerned about how my various beauty boxes will hold up during the next couple of months.

I just got my bag today! I didn't get the scrub but I plan on getting it. If anyone wants my extra coupons pm me and I'll mail them out to you.

i used my Revlon coupon (love love love the lip butter) but won't use the rest of them. if anyone wants them, pm me and i'll send them out this week.

I tried the lip butter sample today. I liked it but found it to be more sheer than I wanted. Are all the lip butters shades this sheer?

came just in time for vacation--the bag is super cute, and I could definitely use all those shampoos/conditioners. lol I have three sets of those tresemme split remedy samples, I keep getting them from random places.

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried the lip butter sample today. I liked it but found it to be more sheer than I wanted. Are all the lip butters shades this sheer?
i got the peach sample and it had enough color for me.  i bought the cotton candy and it's more sheer than i anticipated so stay away from the one if you are looking for more opaque.  i'm going to try it over a lip stain and see if that helps.

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not all of them are sheer. Check out my review on 2 other ones here: http://vickyhoang.blogspot.com/2012/05/review-and-swatch-revlon-colorburst-lip.html. I also have 4 other shades to review including the Peach Parfait since I do have it in a full size. Peach Parfait has this gritty feeling because of the tiny glitter and the glitter just goes everywhere (for me at least). The color for this shade is sheer indeed.

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not all of them are sheer. Check out my review on 2 other ones here: http://vickyhoang.blogspot.com/2012/05/review-and-swatch-revlon-colorburst-lip.html. I also have 4 other shades to review including the Peach Parfait since I do have it in a full size. Peach Parfait has this gritty feeling because of the tiny glitter and the glitter just goes everywhere (for me at least). The color for this shade is sheer indeed.
Sweet - thanks for the review! I checked it out and love the Raspberry Pie shade, might use my coupon for that one!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sweet - thanks for the review! I checked it out and love the Raspberry Pie shade, might use my coupon for that one!
i loveee that shade! one of my favorites!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ill check out your blog.. hehe

Back