Target Summer Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info Vicky - I really liked the feel of the lip butter but wanted more color. Nice to see that some of the shades have more color.

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the info Vicky - I really liked the feel of the lip butter but wanted more color. Nice to see that some of the shades have more color.
any time! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm sure that you'll like the other lip butters too

I got mine in Dallas this weekend.  I got the scrub and excited to try that.  I got the Peach Parfait lip butter sample.  It was pretty shear and more pink than peach.  I was a little bummed about it because I have been searching for a peach lipstick for years.  Cover girl used to make one called "shimmering shell" and I can't find it anymore.  I realize no on wears peach shimmering lipstick but I love it!!!  It's  the one color that goes with any makeup on me.

Hi!

I wasn't able to get a bag this time around :-( If anyone is not using their coupons and willing to send them please let me know! Thanks so much!

I received mine last week, in CO.  Now I have to head to Target so I can use some coupons.  I want the "peach parfait" shade of lip butter now.

While I liked the lip butter sample, it was too shimmery for me. I prefer more matte colors. Especially for work.

I got mine Saturday!! I'm in WA and received the Aveeno shampoo/conditioner and everything else...brings to total up to 6 shampoo/condtioner samples in the bag, plus the sunscreen and lippie sample..oh and of course coupons!! Cute and perfect little bag, with a damask-type print...love it!

Hey, Arizonans....one of the frugality blogs I follow that is based in Mesa got her bag today, so hopefully the rest of ours will arrive this week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow they must have sent a ton out! I got mine over 2 weeks ago i think.... Lol.. at least i know it has been what seems like a while. The bag was really cute :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine arrived today, and I had to laugh at receiving three different shampoo/conditioners. I seriously did. Then again, the packets work well for me when I travel, so no complaints there at all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine arrived today, and I had to laugh at receiving three different shampoo/conditioners. I seriously did. Then again, the packets work well for me when I travel, so no complaints there at all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I thought the same thing, but then I realized that I'm going to be at another expo this weekend (gone for 4 days) so they might actually come in really handy for me, all 3 sets combined are lighter than 1 of my regular shampoo bottles, LOL

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought the same thing, but then I realized that I'm going to be at another expo this weekend (gone for 4 days) so they might actually come in really handy for me, all 3 sets combined are lighter than 1 of my regular shampoo bottles, LOL
Exactly. I like the mini bottles usually, but when I'm traveling, the packets are just awesome (since I frequently have everything just in my purse). And since the Aveeno and Garnier have been sampled to hell and back lately, I even know what to expect. There have been occasions when I had major mishaps due to a sample I was using while traveling NOT turning out well.

Awww man! I really wanted try the scrub. I got 3 different shampoo/conditioners though LOL. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll buy the scrub either way because I loooove the moisturizer. Great bag!

Used the Aveeno shampoo tonight.  Was surprised it creamy color as opposed to clear.  It had good lather and seems to have worked ok.  The only thing getting me is it smells like Pert or Purcell (not sure anyone remembers these shampoos from the 90's).  Not a bad thing but I was expecting something different.  Glad I got to sample it as I had considered buying some about a month ago when I ran out!

Quote:Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried the lip butter sample today. I liked it but found it to be more sheer than I wanted. Are all the lip butters shades this sheer?

I bought 015 Tutti Frutti back in May and it is very orange. One or two coats and it's sheer, or I can build it up so it's more opaque. I really like it. It's my favorite lip product ever. I plan to buy Candy Apple and one of the darker pinks in a couple of weeks. I've seen on YouTube that some of the colors are very sheer, but others seem like they're not. I would say watch a couple reviews and see if there are any shades you really like.

I got my bag last Tuesday in Iowa. It's been 9 days and I have not tried any of the samples yet. On Sunday I gave the Garnier Fructis and the Aveeno for color-treated hair to one of the ladies I work with. She had just colored her hair that day. I am pretty much sticking with the shampoo and conditioner I've been using since March. I am going to try the little Tresemme sample for split ends. I got the shampoo for that, but not the conditioner. I also got the 70 spf sunblock and the Peach Parfait Revlon Lip Butter sample. I will not be trying that sample after seeing that it's got glitter. I am looking forward to using some of the coupons. Overall, my favorite thing was the little blue bag itself. Tammy

I LOVE THE TARGET BEAUTY BAG!

I hope to collect one every season! Im more excited to receive this rather than those sub boxes.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back