Target Summer Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trying to see who was the first person that posted they wanted a "free bag" because it seems that everyone followed. But the craziest post was by a woman putting her ADDRESS on the website. Who does that? Why would you put your personal information like that on a public page. I couldn't find who was the first one but people mentioned a blog had told them to post requesting a free bag. 

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was trying to see who was the first person that posted they wanted a "free bag" because it seems that everyone followed. But the craziest post was by a woman putting her ADDRESS on the website. Who does that? Why would you put your personal information like that on a public page. I couldn't find who was the first one but people mentioned a blog had told them to post requesting a free bag. 
Omg! I saw that. Computer illiterate people...  I saw a couple people that thought the Target Style wall was their personal wall? Funny stuff.

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How long has Target been giving out beauty bags? I didn't hear about it until this year, and was able to grab both this current bag and the one that they sent out at the beginning of Spring.

But I was just wondering if Target has done this in the past.
I'm going to guess AT LEAST 2 years, I have 3 of their bags, all different too!

Got the conformation email, and so did my daughter!! YEAH!!
yess.gif

Originally Posted by juicyFruit85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I missed it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

THe first one had some awesome coupons.

I love me some coupons..not like that extreme couponing, but if I can save a buck or two...why not? I haven't paid for my toothpaste the last 6 months and have a stockpile, thanks to my couponing lol.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love me some coupons..not like that extreme couponing, but if I can save a buck or two...why not? I haven't paid for my toothpaste the last 6 months and have a stockpile, thanks to my couponing lol.
lol, coupons do this for me for toothpaste and deoderant. I love it.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, coupons do this for me for toothpaste and deoderant. I love it.

Yep...I still have 3 brand new razors that I paid less than a dollar apiece for and are orignially $10 ea. Couponing has allowed me to free up a little more money for the higher end things lol and to donate some extras to charities and food banks. Will probably buy toothpaste/brushes one or two more times this year and not have to worry about it for another year!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep...I still have 3 brand new razors that I paid less than a dollar apiece for and are orignially $10 ea. Couponing has allowed me to free up a little more money for the higher end things lol and to donate some extras to charities and food banks. Will probably buy toothpaste/brushes one or two more times this year and not have to worry about it for another year!
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!! lol

That is so awesome, where do you find your coupons?

late to the game, haha, but i got one & got my confirmation email so woohoo.  i think it is going to show up around my birthday!  =D

woah woah woah! I think you couponing masters need to start a thread for us newbies. I want free toothpaste too lol

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

woah woah woah! I think you couponing masters need to start a thread for us newbies. I want free toothpaste too lol
The crash course is this: Know your stores' policies and then combine store coupons with manufacturer coupons if you have both, and use your coupons when a sale is happening or when you find an item on clearance. 

There are zillions of blogs and forums out there that get into the nuances, but it's all basically an expansion on that. I have not had to pay for tampons or toilet paper or toothpaste (the three "t"s, I suppose) in almost two years. And I also wind up getting most of my drugstore cosmetics for at LEAST 50% off of the regular pricing. 

Keep in mind that show about couponing is extreme lol Usually, people that coupon do mini hauls because to get the best deals you have to be willing to got o multiple stores. To start you may want to follow a few coupon blogs or forums until you are ready to start doing your own matchups.

Here are a few of my personal faves:

http://Hip2save.com

http://afullcup.com

http://www.ilovetogossip.com/

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/

There are many others another thing you may want to do is follow a local coupon blog and you can just google coupon blogs in your city.

Happy savings!

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ALSO keep in mind that the tv show EXTREME COUPONING has shown several fraudulent transactions....it's NOT the best source of practical tips 

Originally Posted by kcrowebird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We saved $2300 last year with couponing just at CVS, food lion, and ingles :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Its awesome if you have time for it!
Time? I'd guess that it takes me roughly half an hour longer per week than it would otherwise....but, again, I'm not someone with 18 years worth of mustard stockpiled, either :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

woa Ive been missing out! I just started using coupons a few months ago, and even then, only if I 'happen' to have them on me. I really should look into this, seeing as my expenses keep increasing and (sadly) my salary has stayed the same.

Latest posts

Back