Target Summer Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up yesterday but had issues. I ended with a confirmation number but never got an email? Hopefully I will still get one! I tried again today to see if it went threw and it said something to the effect, "thank you.. you should receive it in 6-8 weeks" so I guess it did go threw yesterday. WoW so people are complaining about free stuff now haha. I used to work in retail and my husband still does so I hear about it all the time.. it amazing what people complain about and what they can get away with in some stores! 

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I kinda think its too good to be true tho.

Free things from a Monopolized company...like too good to be true.
Lol..that is funny. Plenty of people got into their spring giveaways and had no problem..what's too good to be true?

So I just finished looking at the terms and conditions and found this list of brands they are sending out

"Description of Gift. Each Gift will consist of one (1) beauty bag containing samples of one
or more of the following items: Nivea® Extended Moisture Body Lotion; Neutrogena® Visibly
Bright Cleanser; L'Oreal® Lumi Magic Primer; Simple Sensitive Skincare; and PANTENE®
Conditioner or Shampoo. The type and amount of sample products in each Gift may vary."

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol..that is funny. Plenty of people got into their spring giveaways and had no problem..what's too good to be true?
Too good to be true that it was just a click and a form away from free things.

Yay!  My cousin told me about this last night.  I was surprised I got one in time.  I've always been too late in the past.  I look forward to trying everything.

Well...it did take forever to load up last night lol...guess the nice thing about big monopolized stores is they can afford to eat a little gift bag every now and then..lol. For those that signed up this AM, were the pages loading faster?

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I just finished looking at the terms and conditions and found this list of brands they are sending out

"Description of Gift. Each Gift will consist of one (1) beauty bag containing samples of one

or more of the following items: Nivea® Extended Moisture Body Lotion; Neutrogena® Visibly

Bright Cleanser; L'Oreal® Lumi Magic Primer; Simple Sensitive Skincare; and PANTENE®

Conditioner or Shampoo. The type and amount of sample products in each Gift may vary."
This was what was in the spring bag

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was what was in the spring bag
This is the first bag I have ever signed up for so I didn't know. I was just going off of what was in the terms and conditions for the summer bag.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is the first bag I have ever signed up for so I didn't know. I was just going off of what was in the terms and conditions for the summer bag.
My first bag, too...either way, it's free and that is always nice!

Too good to be true that it was just a click and a form away from free things.
It's just marketing. The sort of things that have been in the Target bags before are OFTEN offered as "regular" freebies direct from the companies...."try before you buy". I know some folks who will not even buy from a brand if they aren't able to sample it, either as a freebie or from a sub. Beauty marketing is pretty dang cutthroat

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up yesterday but had issues. I ended with a confirmation number but never got an email? Hopefully I will still get one! I tried again today to see if it went threw and it said something to the effect, "thank you.. you should receive it in 6-8 weeks" so I guess it did go threw yesterday. WoW so people are complaining about free stuff now haha. I used to work in retail and my husband still does so I hear about it all the time.. it amazing what people complain about and what they can get away with in some stores! 
I signed up last night and just got an email a little bit ago. I think if you've got a confirmation number you're good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Sarah Bisson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I missed it that sucks :-(

i'm not sure if they made more bags last time or what, but in spring (way after the original promotion) i got the bag by buying 3 items from their beauty picks online. they had some in store too i think - so you might still be able to get one later on.

Apparently some people on Facebook think that if they commented "I want a beauty bag" that Target would send them one...

Yes, got an email!! So happy this went through. Even if it does end up being the same stuff, I'm still ultra excited. That bag looks hella cute. 

me too. no email, just a confirmation number.

I didnt get an e-mail...I did get a confirmation number and the message stating the 6-8 week delivery..

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Apparently some people on Facebook think that if they commented "I want a beauty bag" that Target would send them one...
I'm reading those posts on Target Style's FB page now...too funny! 
hahaha.gif

Back